1.    #1  
    *CANNOT PROPERLY USE 3WAY (CONFERENCE) CALL FEATURE

-Lack of a "flash" similiar key disables the ability to clear the line or initiate another conference call... not without completely hanging up.

(i.e. Bob, who's on his treo, calls Jeff. Bob and Jeff call Sally. Sally clicks over to answer her other line and is done talking to Bob and Jeff, now both of Bobs lines are tied and he must hang up with Jeff then call him back in order to clear the other line or to be able to initiate another conference call. Also sally could stay on the line and listen to Bob and Jeff.)

*WHILE ON A CALL, ONCE ANY INCOMING CALL IS IGNORED, YOU CANNOT USE THE OTHER LINE OR THE CONFERENCE CALL FEATURE WITHOUT ENDING THE CURRENT CALL

-So if you decide you'd like to make any type of additional call, rather it be calling someone on the other line or conducting a conference call..., You can't. The phone will read as if both lines are still in use.

-Also, while on a line, once the 2nd line or incoming call has been recieved, answered, and completed... both lines show active throughout the current call. Once a caller hangs up, it still shows the current caller you're speaking with as the caller on hold.
    I haven't tried a 3-way post update to 1.2...is this still a problem?
  3.    #3  
    This was the first feature I tested as soon as my update was finished. And to my disappointment the flaw was not corrected. I just spoke with a sprint tech rep. he said he'd foward the info. So I'll see what happens.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo600Sprint
    I just spoke with a sprint tech rep. he said he'd foward the info. So I'll see what happens.
    This shortcoming really hinders my use of the phone. I was hoping the new firmware would have corrected it. Please keep us posted on Sprint's response.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo600Sprint
    This was the first feature I tested as soon as my update was finished. And to my disappointment the flaw was not corrected. I just spoke with a sprint tech rep. he said he'd foward the info. So I'll see what happens.

Stay on it... cause my rep said she would not log the issue... I would have to walk into a Sprint service store to get that done.
  6.    #6  
    Please! Anyone With About 10 Minutes Free Time, Contribute To Treo Prosperity... Call Sprint And Ask To Speak With "wireless Web Technical Support" Once There Tell Them To "log" Complaint Of 3way Conference Call Flaw And Call Waiting Flaw. We Need A Flash Similar Function Key!! This Will, In The Long Run, Make Treo The Great Device Its Destined To Become.