1.    #1  
    these are getting common now. good news for all.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...2&loc=101&sp=1
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Couldn't resist, bought 2 when I saw it, got em today.

Not sure quite what the deal is, but my machine only sees it as a 483MB device, not 512. Didn't think I would lose 8% of the card to formatting overhead, but if I read this forum more often, I'd probably discover that's common.

Anyway, one's now in the Treo with a solid 400MB of mp3s on it, the other's in my laptop bag with my Cruzer USB reader & my old 256MB card. It's nice to know that I've now got some serious flexibility with my USB storage.
    It's down to $97.99 now.
    how much would shipping one of these to the UK cost? cant seemt o find it on the site
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Newegg.com has the SanDisk 512 MB SD card for $99 with no tax and free shipping (buy.com charges tax in MA, so this is actually cheaper for me). I highly recommend newegg.com; I've ordered many computer components from them, and have always been extremely satisfied with their service.
    Quote Originally Posted by AChick
    Newegg.com has the SanDisk 512 MB SD card for $99 with no tax and free shipping (buy.com charges tax in MA, so this is actually cheaper for me). I highly recommend newegg.com; I've ordered many computer components from them, and have always been extremely satisfied with their service.
    No tax? That's a pretty good deal.
    Can someone who's ordered the SD 512MB card do a quick speed test on it and let us know how fast it is? I had problems with my last one - it was ridiculously slow (256mb).

L
    Lee Ladisky