Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still unanswered...

Are you able to answer and end a call with the headset?

This is very important to many of us because that is the main reason we do not use other bluetooth headsets (ie. Jabra Freespeak)
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkastro
    Still unanswered...

Are you able to answer and end a call with the headset?

This is very important to many of us because that is the main reason we do not use other bluetooth headsets (ie. Jabra Freespeak)
    I don't know, "still unanswered". Don't shout at me, I was just trying to be helpful. Yes I use a SouthWing BT headset and it answers and ends calls painlessly with the headset button. When its finished it just goes off into standby mode all by itself. You may find this hard to believe but I charged it TWO WEEKS ago and its still held its full charge in the off position.
    I am outrageously happy in my stupidity - Snoopy Poster (circa 1970)
    Quote Originally Posted by nssrac
    I don't know, "still unanswered". Don't shout at me, I was just trying to be helpful. Yes I use a SouthWing BT headset and it answers and ends calls painlessly with the headset button. When its finished it just goes off into standby mode all by itself. You may find this hard to believe but I charged it TWO WEEKS ago and its still held its full charge in the off position.
    No biggie..I wasn't yelling...just curious.

do you have a link for the Southwing BT because I have been in search of a device that can do just you described.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by mercer
    Sorry, but I am almost certain that the BlueTrek adapter is limited to connecting a phone (or the Treo 600) to a wireless headset, for listening and speaking wirelessly. It plugs into the 2.5mm stereo plug, not the SD card slot or the serial port connector. I suspect it won't even work for stereo music listening, though you might get music in one ear.
    You are quite right. Its just for telephony, no more no less. But it answers and hangs up from the headset.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkastro
    No biggie..I wasn't yelling...just curious.

do you have a link for the Southwing BT because I have been in search of a device that can do just you described.
    Yes. Its known as the SouthWing NeoVoice USB Bt Wireless Headset and the website is at
    http://www.south-wing.com/
    There are also many positive reviews round the net which are worth reading. Like all products it has its strengths and weaknesses but overall I would rate it as a sound product with VFM (if you'll pardon the pun)!!
    I guess when you wait long enough you get an answer to your question. Thanks Kidkastro for lighting the fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Considering that I have the T|600 and a T|T3, does this mean I would have to purchase both a Bluetooth enabled AND Non Bluetooth headset since the Treo doesnt have bluetooth and the T|T3 does?
    BUMP

How long a wait is long enough?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Maybe I can help because I know it is not nice to make people wait.

The adapter is for non-bluetooth units. It functions as a bluetooth transmitter to a bluetooth headset.
    Thanks for the screenie mate
    They're fine thanks. Just prefer seeing an actual model before making a purchase.

Cheers!
    --Rudy
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12