1.    #1  
    Before I buy, Would anyone suggest Gps hardware for Treo 600?
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    There are/were some good threads on the i.trek in these forums. They are/were scattered around. I'm not sure if they still exist or not due to the crash a few weeks back.

My unscientific consensus was that it was a very good solution for the price. Take it with a grain of salt.
    i use the Holux GM- 210 together with digimap (german routing software).

Works perfect. Acceptable price.

Thomas
  4.    #4  
    I did a search before the post but like you said some of them are missing. I will checkout the unit you recomended. Thanks!
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    I have an iTrek and Mapopolis, both work rather well.

Go to www.gpspassion.com for, probably, more information than you need. It also hosts Mapopolis' official discussion sites.

Bought them from www.semsons.com for $189 for both.
    Might want to search for Mapopolis instead of itrek. I think that there's something odd with search for things with a period in them (i.e. "i.trek"). Yeah you might get some extra information by searching for Mapopolis, but it's better than not getting any data.
    I bought the iTrek thinking it was powered off the Treos battery, but it requires cig. lighter power ... liked it ok, but realized after a few weeks I wanted a SD gps and sold it on these forums.

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by vikrampant
    I bought the iTrek thinking it was powered off the Treos battery, but it requires cig. lighter power ... liked it ok, but realized after a few weeks I wanted a SD gps and sold it on these forums.

-- Vikram
    which version do you now use?
  9.    #9  
    I have a Sony Clie NX70 too. I was looking in the cliesource forum and found drivers that work for Compact Flash GPS. I may try.... will let you know
    Are there any buddy (or fully blossomed) pilots using a T600 for GPS ? I have a UK Orange branded version and would love to use it in my microlight. Anybody got experience doing that ?
    Thanks
    mw
    does anyone know anything about the Seidio GPS that they are selling with the car kit.
    What's a buddy pilot or a microlight?
    I guess the following:

Buddy pilot = a hobby pilot
    microlight = a very small and lightweighing plane with just one seat

Thomas
    I wil let you know when my GPS arrives for mine. Full fledged pilot, PRIV, IFR, CFI CFII, COMM.