1.    #1  
    Hello All:

I'm looking for a hack I believe it's called Always On. It will allow for your Treo to stay on, always.
    Does anyone have a link from where I can download this program or if another one exists? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Marc
    Doesn't your treo always stays on?
    What do you mean by always on...mine is always on unless I turn off the wireless and then turn off the power button for the PDA.
    Can you elaborate?
    The screen stays on all the time (i.e. lit up.)
    Doesn't that eat up all the batteries??
    Why would someone want to do that?
    (Pardon my ignorance )
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    I use OnCradleOn to stay on in cradle, not sure why you would use a program that always kept the screen on!
    I used this program on my Tungsten T when I was hooked to a GPS. It was a bummer when the map would shut off every 3 minutes!

James
    Can you choose when to keep the screen on all the time or does it just keep the screen on all the time and that's it.

Also, is there such a program that would allow you to keep the screen on at the touch of a button (or combination of) let's say.

I downloaded mLights but I don't seem to get it.
    I have it activated (Keyboard Backlight Active is checked)
    and I also have Daylight Mode checked yet my keyboard still comes on during the day and does not stay on all night (at the time specified).
    Not sure what's wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by joele
    I use OnCradleOn to stay on in cradle, not sure why you would use a program that always kept the screen on!
    Could you either post a copy of the software or send a link? I've been looking everywhere for this!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Can you choose when to keep the screen on all the time or does it just keep the screen on all the time and that's it.
    You can set a specific amount of time with AlwaysOn. With OnCradleOn it will be on at all times while on the cradle.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    So with AlwaysOn, if I'm like checking an app sort of like a GPS, I can configure it to stay on while I'm in that app so that the screen doesn't turn off while I'm following direction?
    I havenít used it in awhile, but I donít think you can use it like that. As I recall, it changes the default to shut down the PDA at whatever time amount you specify. It will do this for every application you are in. I wish it could be set to work with certain applications.

James
    Quote Originally Posted by cash70

Thank you!!!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    I can not get OnCradleOn to work on my T600. It is a new unit and has the 1.20 update installed. I installed it on the palmcard and not the SD card. Any tips or help?
    On my T|3, I use a program recommended by CWolfe called "PowerOn" which does just what its designed to do; leave my unit powered until I turn it off.

I haven't tried it on the T|600 simply because I have other apps that do this as well.

Someone asked why you'd want to keep it on; try being in the middle of something and I shuts off....then you'll understand why.

Posting from my 600
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Check this out... Energy Dimmer
    http://www.79bmedia.com/dimmer/index.html#intro

Works great on mine...
    it has 'button-combination' activation, and profiles... ^^