1.    #1  
    When you're looking at your agendus calendar, is there a way to easily use the 5-way nav key to go to the next/p . The only way I can find to do it is to select the little arows at the top of the screen and click them. This is painful. In general, I'm finding that while agendus is a nice app when you're using a stylus, it's not well integrated with the 5-way nav key.
    Barc
    You have use the DPad up, then press the middle button, then the scroll will be in the day/week/month part of the view you're displaying.
    The biggest problem using the Dpad with Agendus is that there are just too many options. In the time it takes to scroll up/down/over to the one you want, you could take out your stylus.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jennay
    You have use the DPad up, then press the middle button, then the scroll will be in the day/week/month part of the view you're displaying.
    That seems to scroll within a view, but it doesn't allow me to go to the next/previous week or day or whatever it is that's not presently on the screen. The built in palm calendar does this by pressing the left/right buttons on the Dpad.
    Barc
    you have to go up to the very top and select the day (or direction) you wajt to go to. It all depends on the view you are in. the blue box around your selection will give the indicator of what you are aiming at.