Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hi all,
    I read on several sites http://www.kewney.com/articles/021108-fixtreo.html including treocentral that handspring is giving away recoecho plus free for treo 180 /270 owners. I recently bought my treo but am unable to find the download link. I found this page http://support.handspring.com/downlo...oEchoPlus.html

which is the user guide but not the additional software.

Also I am upgrading from a palm m100 which does not have expense. when I installed the handspring version of the palm desktop it did not install expense. The app does not seem to be on my cd, but is mentioned on the box. Anotehr strange thing is the cd holds the user guide for the 180 and 180g however my phone is a 270 ?!

Can someone throw some light on this and /or send me the software which it seems I am entitled to.

Thanks a lot , hope to be posting more here.
    Cheerio
    Robin Chatterjee
    Calcutta
    India

P.s the treo is not officially available here I had to get it from an importer. But I just love palm /os !
    I'd uploaded this once before, dunno where the link is or if it got lost in the crash, but this is the Recoecho I got for my 270.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Thank you very much !! Could you also upload the expense application or tell me where it ought to be on the cd ? there is a utilities directory but it only has the usbregcleaner application
    look for expense.prc in the Handspring folder under the sub folder Add-ons
    look for expense.prc in the Handspring folder under the sub folder Add-ons
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hi Saurabh, As I upgraded the handspring software was installed into the palm desktop folder , but there is no expense.prc in the add-ons folder, only minehunt, giraffe and subhunt.
    i shall try attaching it. hopefully it shd work. All the best. Let me know if you get it???
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hi saurabh, got it now, have to hotsync it at home and see. Thanks a lot !!
    P.s I noted onthe treo270 that they have given the manual for something called one-touch mail.Is this something built in to the treo ? I have not found any mail app and am wondering if I need to install eudora (EIS ?) Can anyone clarify this ? What mail apps are good ?
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    ot mail is on the CD i think. i like eudora better.
    Hi robinsc, thought i had posted a reply to this but it seems like i exited before it went out...Anyway, the OT mail is on the handspring cd in a folder JPmobile. Hope you find it!!!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Strangely enough my CD does not have a folder called jpmobile. I found palm mail and installed it but it seems to be an offline mail reader only ....
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Also expense crashes my treo immediately so I went back to freecoins !! Thanks Anyway !
    You're welcome. Sorry couldnt really be of help!!
    Wow! You saved my day, too...

I needed this desperately

Thanks a lot