1.    #1  
    I'm a new user. If the answers to my questions are somewhere on this Forum, please point me in the right direction. I have tried searching FAQ without success.

1. How do I password protect my SIM card? I can do it easily on my mobile phone but can't find how to do it with my T600.

2. How do I store phone numbers to the SIM? Same issue as above.

Thanks for any help.
    Hi,

For SIM protection try: Phone->Menu->Options->Phone Lock...

For storing numbers in your SIM card try: Applications->(Category) All->SIM Book, this will allow you to add/remove contacts but.....
    I don't see why anyone would like to add contacts in the SIM card when you have an excellent Contact application in your Palm where you can store more than a Contact Name and Phone... check this first: Phone->Menu->Views->Contacts

Hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Treog600_geok
    I don't see why anyone would like to add contacts in the SIM card when you have an excellent Contact application in your Palm where you can store more than a Contact Name and Phone.
    A good reason would be if you switch phones. I agree that if you plan to keep that SIM in your Treo 600 then there's no good reason to have numbers on it, but if you have another regular phone you use on occasion it might be useful...

Oh and that SIM book program never worked right for me... If you synced over from an earlier treo (270 perhaps?) I think there was a different version that has different features... I don't really remember the details but there was a thread about it awhile back.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. Jennyfur is right. When I am in Europe I will now carry two phones one with my US SIM and one with a UK SIM. I will switch the US SIM from my Treo to my other phone and so would like to have some of my numbers copied to the SIM card.

I appreciate your help.

Andrew