1.    #1  
    I have the latest version 3.00b7 april 7th I think. I can search the white pages but when I search the yellow pages it either gives me an error message or soft resets. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    mine has been working perfectly lately. if you uninstall it and re-install it everything should work perfectly. it can be a little buggy since the change in servers.
    morris stalk
  3.    #3  
    I have deleted DA and then reinstalled it I am still getting the error message "error getting data:0" on business queries. The white pages works fine.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Most of the time, this error represents a "Not Found" condition. You need to make sure that you've got bothe the business name and the city (or zip code) right. For example, my test of DA is a search for a local donut shop called Pam's Donuts. If I do a search for "Pam's" it comes right up; however, if I do a search for "Donuts", I get the error you're seeing.

Try a search where you know the exact business name and city (or zip).
    where can I download a copy of the newest version? is this the best D/A app? I saw others on palmgear...
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone