1.    #1  
    It is my understanding that Sprint's Business Connection does not open email Attachments such as Excel in Docs To Go. I use BC when my Office Outlook is open and new email in downloaded off the ISP email server and I use Agendus in case I have outlook closed and the email remains on the ISP server.

My question is that if I am away from the office with my Outlook open then my new email is downloaded, is there anyway to open my Excel attachments in Docs2Go once BC gets it? Or is there another program that accesses my desktop Outlook similar to Sprint's Business Connection?
    I love Win-Hand.

You can access your real Outloon inbox and open things right on your P.C.

http://www.win-hand.com/menu.htm
  3.    #3  
    My Sprint Business Conection provides incoming email that mirrors the email on my desktop then when I reply, it looks like, to the recipient, as though it was sent from the desktop. Finally, the desktop maintains a sent message in Outlook there.

It appears that this program gives me access to viewing my desktop. Does it also mirror the incoming email to the PDA including attachments such that I can edit the EXCEL files and them send them as an attachment in outgoing email? Or, does it allow the same thing by giving me a view of my desktop where I actually edit the Excel file there then send it out from there?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I am getting my email from my office desktop flawlessly, but not contacts and calendar. Any ideas about how to enable the Treo 600 to get that access as well?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ralerner
    I am getting my email from my office desktop flawlessly, but not contacts and calendar. Any ideas about how to enable the Treo 600 to get that access as well?

Thanks.
    What happens when you click on the contacts or calendar icons in Business Connect on your Treo?

Do you have Outlook's contacts and calendar set as your default items? If not this may be why it's not working. You can check this by going to your computer's control panel. Then "Internet Options." Then click on the "programs" tab. Make sure under the two drop down menus for contact list and calendar that Microsoft Outlook is selected.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I actually do not have contact or calendar icons. That is obviously part of the problem.
    I don't remember the installtation process but perhaps when you first set up and install the software on your Treo there it asks whether or not you want to install the part which takes care of contacts and calendar.

Maybe you should try re-installing the software.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I never installed the software on the Treo as it came installed and I think it is in ROM. Are you suggesting I re-install on the Treo or on the desktop?

Thanks.