View Poll Results: What are you using to record Sound for video's?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • EasyNotes

0 0%
  • Audacity Personal

1 16.67%
  • Audacity Pro

1 16.67%
  • Other

4 66.67%
  1.    #1  
    With Sprint users just getting the ability to record sound with the Update, I was wondering what everyone's using to record sound for your movies?

Please note any comments or suggestions for using the product if you like.

Thanks
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 05/16/2004 at 02:49 PM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    With Sprint users just getting the ability to record sound with the Update, I was wondering what everyone's using to record sound for your movies?

Please note any comments or suggestions for using the product if you like.

Thanks

movierec by infinityball.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Felipe,

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. When I tried to use MovieRec initially after I installed the Update I did not get sound after I took another Sound app of the unit.

Now I just checked it and it's working with sound. I had installed the SoundRec but was not sure this was a stand alone or had anything to do with the MovieRec sound function.

I just tried to add MovieRec to the Poll but don't see an option....

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    i think only mods can edit polls.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5.    #5  
    Cool, if there is a Mod reading this thread and that's the way it goes, could you please add "MovieRec" to the poll.

Thanks

MovieRec - it rocks!
    EasyNotes - it works, but it's a pain
    Audacity Personal - it works pretty well; causes lots of resets tho when opening it up; friggin' expensive!
    Audacity Pro - don't get me started on how expensive it is
    SoundRec - Ryan rocks - this is a great quick & dirty tool - basically a two touch record (launch-then-record). Seeing how Ryan is attacking it, it'll probably evolve and encompass most of what we need that Audacity Personal does (at a 100% discount )
    Last edited by ericdfairchild; 05/16/2004 at 04:36 PM. Reason: grammer correction