1.    #1  
    gifStartup lets assign any gif animation or display any gif picture when you turn on or off your palm. optionally you can play a wave file on startup.
    You can also adjust the location of the animation on the screen.

Included is a Windows tool to convert gif to use in RAM.
    gifStartup is compatible with PalmOS 3.5 and higher. Gif animation is only available on OS5 and higher.

gifStartup another mobile innovation from Toysoft, Inc.

Get it now at www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    very cool! now some one has to create some funky gifs!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    very cool! now some one has to create some funky gifs!
    Here is a link i've found that has some really good gifs. alot of "The Simpson's"

http://www.world-of-animated-gifs.co...ugenindex.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    Anyone come across an animate GIF of the Matrix?
    Ok, I dont get what the hype is about. Toysoft's site clearly states "Note: Some gif animations and pictures may not be compatible with low resolution screen such as the TreoŽ600.

If that is the case, and we are using Treo 600's, why is everyone so excited about a product that may not support your phone?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Ok, I dont get what the hype is about. Toysoft's site clearly states "Note: Some gif animations and pictures may not be compatible with low resolution screen such as the TreoŽ600.

If that is the case, and we are using Treo 600's, why is everyone so excited about a product that may not support your phone?
    The product supports the phone - it's the screen resolution. Have you not been listening to the moaning and wailing since before the release of the 600 about the drawbacks to the low resolution screen on the Treo 600? Well this is one of them. While the application is designed for the 600, the graphics just don't play so hot with a low rez screen.

Quit knocking the developer!
    Smiley, thanks for such a cool app.

I was able to load up Hello Kitty from my card and it works well and looks great but the screen flickers on and off for some reason. Also, when I activate the startup (or hit the Power on) I am not able to activate my file screen when I hit the Home key. And sometimes when I hit the Home key my unit goes off all together.

Please advise.

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    *bump* Ah, can I get some product support?

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    *bump* Ah, can I get some product support?
    please send support email to support@toysoft.ca
    I just sent the message to the support email address. I wouldn't have minded doing this initially if you noted it in your footnote or something.

IMHO, If you're gonna post your products here, seems like you would answer questions here for your products as well.