1.    #1  
    Help...

I am using BugMe v5.1. I saw the following note on BugMe:
    "Send notes via email, MMS, bluetooth and IR from a captured screen". I asked technical support at BugMe how this is done. I got the following answer: "Simply by looking at it in the file view, tapping send, selecting email, then send again - it should work automatically."

When I look at a note in "file view" and tap send it tries to beam the note. I do not see a option for "select email". I tried to get BugMe support to explain this to me but I haven't gotten a response yet. Does anyone have experience or knowledge on how to send a BugMe note via email on the Treo 600?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Yes, write a note then close it. Then look at the thumbnial screen that shows all the notes. Highlight the note then click menu and send. Then another screen pops up with beam, sms, and mail as choices. Choose email. That's it.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, write a note then close it. Then look at the thumbnial screen that shows all the notes. Highlight the note then click menu and send. Then another screen pops up with beam, sms, and mail as choices. Choose email. That's it.

Thanks, but here's what happens when I use your sequence. I write a note and close it. I highlight that note from the thumbnail screen then click menu. I then hit send and it tries to beam. After 10 seconds or so I get "Could not find a receiving handheld computer". I DO NOT get another screen that pops up with beam, sms and mail as choices. I am using the most current version of BugMe v5.1. Any idea what the problem is. Sounds weird to me.

Thanks for your help.