Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    I didn't ask him, and man that is one scary chick pic dbrummels.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryrub
    I didn't ask him, and man that is one scary chick pic dbrummels.
    Less scary ?
    15Khz
    2 record
    5 volume

With 512 mb regular Sandisk card and GSM TREO
  4.    #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryrub
    Does anyone know if Ryan is planning to add an alarm feature to soundrec? With vibrate?

Yes, I am.
    ryan, just downloaded latest soundrec and movierec, thanks, great programs, both updates worked better, I can now get sound from movierec (hooray).. any way to improve the video picture quality on movierec?

thanks!
    Heya Ryan - It seems that SoundRec lets the Treo go to sleep after recording for a few minutes - any way to disable Treo auto turn off while recording?

Thanks,
    Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRife
    Yes, I am.
    The most important function of a voice recorder is still lacking, append.

While recording notes for one self; the last thing you want to do is listen to dozens of individual files.

With append you could have one large file; with all the events you recorded in one file, i.e. Kyocera 6035 voice recorder and others...
  8.    #168  
    I released Sound v1.04 on my web site (www.infinityball.com). This version adds a couple new features and is more stable than before. Later.
  9.    #169  
    Quote Originally Posted by phandel
    Heya Ryan - It seems that SoundRec lets the Treo go to sleep after recording for a few minutes - any way to disable Treo auto turn off while recording?

Thanks,
    Peter
    Recording for a few minutes?!?! That's crazy, but yes I'll put in the code in v1.05 to disable the sleep function. Later.
    some people want to record a whole class or speech, like 45 or an hour!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    I released Sound v1.04 on my web site (www.infinityball.com). This version adds a couple new features and is more stable than before. Later.
    Caused a soft reset on my Treo 600 when I tried to play sound.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    This is indispensable software man! Thanx so much for all your hard work. Ome thing I'd $
    my message was cut off! Could you add function to categorize the recordings like in memopad ("Personal, Business, Unfiled", Etc.)? You could tap in upper right corner to change category for recording exactly like memopad. Thanx!
    Ryan, these modifications are great! Now I can name my recording as well as save them to the SD card and the sound quality is now without noise.

LOL, I think I donated for this app, but I'm about to do so again!

Thanks for making the Treo 600 even more of a marvel.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  15.    #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by christo1970
    some people want to record a whole class or speech, like 45 or an hour!

I've have tried this, but I've heard from several users that you can record for hours to an SD card...the screen will turn off and lock to preserve power, but the recording will continue. Later.
  16.    #176  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    my message was cut off! Could you add function to categorize the recordings like in memopad ("Personal, Business, Unfiled", Etc.)? You could tap in upper right corner to change category for recording exactly like memopad. Thanx!

Yes this feature is planned in a future release. Later.
  17.    #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    Caused a soft reset on my Treo 600 when I tried to play sound.

Uninstall SoundRec and then reinstall it and see if that helps. Later.
    Uninstall SoundRec and then reinstall it and see if that helps. Later.
    Thanks, Ryan, worked like a charm
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Can you add a counter feature? I would like to to see some kind of stop watch counter or something....

JC
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt
    Can you add a counter feature? I would like to to see some kind of stop watch counter or something....

JC
    That's a good idea, snarf...
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast