Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    volume - LOUD. How to turn it down? Treo CDMA 600. Thanks for the great app. I'm so happy I can record now.
    I've got the Treo 600 for SprintPCS
    Ryan:

Got it off of the mytreo.net site and it is billed as the latest firmware/software for Cingular branded T600.
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by jposin
    Ryan:

Got it off of the mytreo.net site and it is billed as the latest firmware/software for Cingular branded T600.

Get the firmware update from PalmOne. That should fix the problem.
    Hmmm...Mol and the folks at mytreo.net claimed that they had in fact downloaded the latest firmware from the PalmOne server for my Cingular T600, but indeed the software level is listed as 1.11 and not 1.12 (even thought the firmware is 2.12). The problem is that the official PalmOne T600 download page only has the Sprint and Unbranded updaters (Cingular and the others are 'coming soon'). Guess I'll wait for the official updater (I don't want to to unbranded now).
    Thanks for your hard work and active participation here.
    Hmmm...Mol and the folks at mytreo.net claimed that they had in fact downloaded the latest firmware from the PalmOne server for my Cingular T600, but indeed the software level is listed as 1.11 and not 1.12 (even thought the firmware is 2.12). The problem is that the official PalmOne T600 download page only has the Sprint and Unbranded updaters (Cingular and the others are 'coming soon'). Guess I'll wait for the official updater (I don't want to to unbranded now).
    Thanks for your hard work and active participation here.
    Are you sure you downloaded the right prc from mytreo.net?
    I've done the upgrade which went well and my software shows as:
    Treo600-1.12-CNG
    Firmware: 03.05

I'm also using Soundrec and it works as described.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    The problem is that the official PalmOne T600 download page only has the Sprint and Unbranded updaters (Cingular and the others are 'coming soon').
    Check again:
    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...0_updater.html
    Yay! It's finally for real!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Ryan et all--my mistake. Managed to download the right updater, but had the older one on my Mac and somehow managed to do the update with the old one (...waste of time...).
    I have reflashed and SoundRec works fine.
    Last edited by jposin; 05/20/2004 at 05:21 PM.
    two great programs!! very simple and useful. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRife
    Anybody here have any development experience with WAV files? I'm having problems getting exported audio to playback...works (sounds terrible) in Sound Record for windows but will not playback in Windows Media player. Later.
    I've just graduate form Information Systems Engineering and as graduation gift I bought me a Treo 600, would love to help you to develop this awesome application while I find a job.
    By the way, in MovieRec. After a first recording that looks ok, the blue dots return to the screen unles you leave the app and come back. Mail me if your interested in me as a helper alex_mayorga_at_yahoo.com

I have experience in VB6, C++ and a bit of Delphi.
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mayorga
    I've just graduate form Information Systems Engineering and as graduation gift I bought me a Treo 600, would love to help you to develop this awesome application while I find a job.
    By the way, in MovieRec. After a first recording that looks ok, the blue dots return to the screen unles you leave the app and come back. Mail me if your interested in me as a helper alex_mayorga_at_yahoo.com

I have experience in VB6, C++ and a bit of Delphi.

The blue dots on the camera screen are a result of using cheap hardware in the device As for the development you need C++ experience and Codewarrior (you can use GCC). Email me for more info. Later.
  13.    #113  
    I posted SoundRec v1.03 on my web site at http://www.infinityball.com. This version adds lots of new features and fixes including the ability to save to the SD card. Also I received some much needed help from Chiru on this version, so make sure to thank him. Later.
    Thanks for the update Ryan.
    I suggest deleting previous version before installing this new release otherwise it keeps crashing. At least that was my experience.
    Also when I save to SD the playback is terrible (all garbled). I can't even tell what recording was. If I save to RAM it's fine.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    When I try to record, Ryan, the two button move to the bottom middle and it does not record??? Weird??

My CDMA Treo 600 with SanDisk 512Mb card has a hard time playing back from card.

Anyway, I did a soft reset and all is well. Very cool. Good job guys!!!
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Ok, got it set to my satisfaction now and it plays fine from my card. Wow!!! You guys are great!!!!
  18.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Thanks for the update Ryan.
    I suggest deleting previous version before installing this new release otherwise it keeps crashing. At least that was my experience.
    Also when I save to SD the playback is terrible (all garbled). I can't even tell what recording was. If I save to RAM it's fine.

You probably have the quality set too high for your SD card....use something around 18khz-20khz.
    when you playback your recording saved to the sd card it sounds good? What are you vol/rec settings set to in the prefs?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Ryan I was at around 18-20 but that didn't help. I went even lower to around 14-15 and t
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast