Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
    if 1.07d works with 650, which button is number 1? - I'm really going to need one button if using in the car!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    Have you tried Voice Memo? Do you have the same issues I had with that with the buttons not reacting promptly?
    Hi TreoGuy, no sorry, haven't tried Voice Memo....

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    Thanks, tanster! Lowering the quality seems to have fixed my problem, too!
    Anyone know how I can extract/download the sound file to my local computer? I'm having trouble with this and don't know how.
    You have to save them to the SD card (Menu-Export To Card) and then use a card reader to save them to your PC.
    What if I don't have a card reader? Can I still extract it via the hotsync?
    Don't think so, because the sound format in RAM (.pdb) is not the same as the one in the SD card (.wav) ! Perhaps you can use Card Export II...
    Not sure if you guys covered this already - i looked and didn't see anything.

Using version 1.07d on an unlocked treo 650. I'm having a strange problem where some files won't play in WMP after being transferred to my computer. I can play the recorded file within soundrec through my treo, but when i transfer it to my computer using an SD card reader, WMP doesn't seem to like the file! This *seems* to only happen to files that I try playing in soundrec first - other files that I don't play in soundrec play fine in WMP when transferred to the computer. Is soundrec "locking" the files to play only within the program? It won't even play in ptunes

Any ideas on what's going on or how to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence
    Not sure if you guys covered this already - i looked and didn't see anything.

Using version 1.07d on an unlocked treo 650. I'm having a strange problem where some files won't play in WMP after being transferred to my computer. I can play the recorded file within soundrec through my treo, but when i transfer it to my computer using an SD card reader, WMP doesn't seem to like the file! This *seems* to only happen to files that I try playing in soundrec first - other files that I don't play in soundrec play fine in WMP when transferred to the computer. Is soundrec "locking" the files to play only within the program? It won't even play in ptunes

Any ideas on what's going on or how to fix this?
    I'm having the exact same issue with a Sprint Treo and 1.07d. I don't know what the problem is.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516