Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Hey Ryan, I'm so happy to update my treo with the last firmware. I immediatly downloaded your SoundRec...terrific !
    But what about an icon in the launcher ?
    I propose you this one, feel free to use it or not...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Hey Ryan,
    On the newer version of your software, can you rename the file?
  3.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by hova
    Hey Ryan,

The latest version is always soundrec.prc....this is for the sites that link to mine. Later.
    I think he meant rename the actual recorded voice file...
  5.    #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo

Oh ok...yeah you can do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by hova
    Hey Ryan,
    You can rename the file by pressing MENU and selecting VIEW DETAILS.
    Quote Originally Posted by olac
    Hey Ryan, I'm so happy to update my treo with the last firmware. I immediatly downloaded your SoundRec...terrific !
    But what about an icon in the launcher ?
    I propose you this one, feel free to use it or not...
    Cool looking icons, olac!
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Cool looking icons, olac!
    Thanks !
    Hi,

Cool software !

Question - when I save to the SD card, under what directory it stores the files, and on what names ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

Cool software !

Question - when I save to the SD card, under what directory it stores the files, and on what names ?
    It saves under "PALM/PROGRAMS/SoundRec/", and under the same filename as you see in the program itself.
    Ryan and the TC World, I can't seem to get SoundRec to work! I record a test memo and it won't play via Soundrec or pocket tunes. I have updated to 1.20. Movie Rec doesn't record sound either. Any ideas
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin
    It saves under "PALM/PROGRAMS/SoundRec/", and under the same filename as you see in the program itself.
    Thanks !

This will help me...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jfmcdowell357
    Ryan and the TC World, I can't seem to get SoundRec to work! I record a test memo and it won't play via Soundrec or pocket tunes. I have updated to 1.20. Movie Rec doesn't record sound either. Any ideas
    Are you sure the sound isn't muted via the switch or a profile? If that's not the case, maybe try deleting and installing them again.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Thanks for clarifying that up dude. And Thanks Ryan for answering the question. I'm going to get the software now, and also look out for a NICE donation before the end of the week.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Since updating to 1.04, I am suddenly having the faster playback problems that some have mentioned. I had not had these previously. I am using the default settings. Anyone having similar troubles? What did you do to fix it?

Thanks
    Never used SoundRec before. Downloaded the latest version, did a test recording of about 30 seconds. Playback is way too fast, almost like it's skipping ahead on fast forward or something. Anyone know of a fix for this. Nothing obvious in preferences.

Thanks in advance,

Wayazo
    The "fast playback" is sometimes a result of recording directly to the card when your card can't support bitrates that fast. Try changing your Preferences and record directly to memory & see how it works! Then you can copy it to the card for later playback.
    Worked like a charm. Thanks for the tip.
    still no dice, this is killing me I'll try a hard reset and see
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    So in theory, if I lower the bitrate, that should help? I am currently at 20. Now that you mention it, in 1.031, it was recording to memory and then had to be moved to the card. Just for kicks, what does the bitrate affect. I assume that more bits gives better quality via more dynamic range?

Thanks
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast