1.    #1  
    Ok here it goes.
    (I tried searching on this subject in here already and found nothing.)
    I downloaded Lexspell v1.1 and tried to use the thing...but can't seem to figure out how to work the thing.

First of all, how do you invoke it from other apps...I have it set to resident (which is what it's suppose to be on if you want other apps to use it).
    I went to memo (just to test it) and it wasn't there.
    It says you can use it from Mail and Datebk...I check does and it's not there either.
    I wrote something and purposely misspelled the words, then I press the menu button and LexSpell was no where to be found.

I also went inside LexSpell and (the 'check' part) and inputted some misspelled text in that pad and it didn't do anything. I highlighted the misspelled text and clicked on the icon with a red check mark and that didn't do anything either...
    I think I have a wacked LexSpell or something.

I also tried to download the manual but apparently there is none (the one inside the program doesn't really help much).

Can someone help.
    What am I doing wrong.
    Should I download anything else...?
    Oh, btw, I also got me the English_AM and the English_Br add ons (or whatever they are called...sorry, can't remember the right term
    Ah, LexSpell gotta love it! BTW Im using version 1.21. Try getting it from www.beiks.com

What are your resident settings? I use "Menu" then "." and it works fine. "Menu" then "Backspace" works also. When you hit menu, it wont actually show in the app's menu, just hit the next key to activate it.

Did you instal LexLib? It needs that. You say you have English_Am.lex, did you install it? Thats the word database for American English. English_Br.lex is British. It needs at least one of them.

Ive been really impressed with LexSpell. Its the same software used in Docs-2-Go so your custom words work throughout.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  3.    #3  
    My resident settings is Cmd Bar...which I assume is command bar, the question is how do I invoke the Command Bar (it doesn't have a key sequense option).
    To me so far this program sucks...I guess it's b/c I can't get it to work.

I also try to check spelling inside the program itself (by the 'check' section) and that doesn't work either.

Yes, I have English_Am installed...when I go into the program it's there by Lexicon. There's a drop list since I have both of them in there...is there anything else I suppose to do?
    I confuse with this program...:confuse:
    Um, read my last post?!? If you dont have the option to set menu-backspace for resident mode, then you have an old version from Handango or something. Get it from www.beiks.com
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    Um, read my last post?!? If you dont have the option to set menu-backspace for resident mode, then you have an old version from Handango or something. Get it from www.beiks.com
    Yes I did boo, thanks.
    From now on I will wait till my post is answered in one place and not mention the same thing elsewhere

I checked it out as soon as I read your post....thanks again (k)