1.    #1  
    Does anyone have AOL for Treo 600. I have BOTH AOL 3.0 and 3.2 and neither work! Does anyone else have the same problem?

I'm using "another ISP" as my location but AOL never even can get started on connecting. On the screen with the three boxes with the little person running in it, I can never get past the first one. It doesn't do anything, other than give me an error message "timeout", after I give my username and password. It does the same thing on both 3.0 and 3.2.

What gives? Can anyone help? I called the 800 number and they were no help. I e-mailed pdasoftwarehelp@aol.com but they gave me somewhat of an automated response. It was as if they didn't even read my question.

Do you have to do anything to the Treo 600 to make AOL know it's hooked up. I have T-Mobile and I can browse the web with Tzones so I know I'm connected up for the data.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
    I can connect AOL 3.0 using T-Mobile but I have the unlimited internet.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I too have aol 3.0 w/t-mobile..works fine w t-mobile unlimited internet...
    It works fine for me, has for a while, but there have been some issues from time to time. PDASoftwarehelp@aol.com is totally useless. You'd be better asking a porpoise for advice.
    is that the latest version you have of aol out there in the US here in england we have AOL version 9.0
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    In the US, AOL 9.0 is for the desktop version. AOL 3.x is for the PDA version.
    o right i get it now lol how dumb of me i never even knew that that there was a pda verision
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR