Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Well - dont' know if this is just me, and it's certainly not due to the 1.20 upgrade, but I'm finding my startup time on Blazer to be VERY VERY Long... I mean - around 10-15 seconds long. Anyone have any ideas why this might be? What I can try to fix it? Thanx.
    Try going into Blazer and clearing out the cache. That did it for me.
    I have the same problem and clearing the cache wont help, i have tried that to no avail!
    I have had the same problem for some time. Very annoying!
    I've noticed the same. Didnt someone post somewhere on here that Blazer was faster for them AFTER the update. Hell, my was faster BEFORE the update.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Yeah, my blazer has been faster since the update; however, my phone signal has been weaker. I've been losing alot of calls to no network since the update. Go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    Yeah, my blazer has been faster since the update; however, my phone signal has been weaker. I've been losing alot of calls to no network since the update. Go figure.
    we are talking about "startup" not download time, so network connectivity is of no siginficance!
    Try deleting your "web cookies" file using FileZ or something - sometimes if that file gets too big and/or corrupted it can slow things down. It worked for me a couple weeks ago and is a pretty common solution. Annoying, because the you have to re-log-in to your favorite sites...
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Clearing the web cookies resolved this problem for me.
    blazer is really slow. its been gradually becoming slower since april for some reason. who knows.
    cache empty or full, still slow.
    I deleted cache, history & cookies. This solved the problem. Everything back to normal now! Maybe something got corrupt...
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    My progress update was last night I killed my cookie file (which btw was 100k big) and that completely cured. Startup time went down to like a second and a half. It looks like the cookies file is what affects startup time. Wish I could be selective with what cookies to accept and which ones not too...
    Yep cookies did it for me too!! thank you all!!