1.    #1  
    sorry if this is a stupid question but i've been unable to find a good answer so far.

i've been experimenting with movierec and live! recently and want to move files from my SD card to my PC. i do not have a card reader. is there a simple way to do this? i'm sure i must be missing something..

i tried softick's card export but it doesn't seem to work with the treo 600.

any suggestions appreciated.
    I'd like to know this as well. Seems like such a basic thing to want to do!
    With a PC get a card reader ($20), it's much quicker to write straight to the SD card and saves you a lot of hassle. Just drag and drop to and from the card.

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by reidspice

i tried softick's card export but it doesn't seem to work with the treo 600.

any suggestions appreciated.

Card export DOES work with the Treo600, just not the latest beta. You have to get the older version. I use it all the time with no problems...

As far as SD to PC transfers, in addtion to a card reader and card export, there are other options including" Syncwizard, Bluesync etc. The former is similar to card export while the latter is a SD card backup app which allows you to sync/backup your card with the desktop, thus enabling transfer of files...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions