1.    #1  
    Treo 180 won the great battle. I accidently ran it through the washing machine. After becoming very depressed, I cracked open the water logged 180, let the internals dry on my dash board. Came back an hour later, reasembled it, with some fumbling withe the ribbon cables and a hard reset, it powerd on, works great! It took another day for all the water to evaporate from under the screen.

Word of Caution! be very very carefull when reasembling the case that you don't break the mute switch, I did. I can still turn the ringer on and off manually through the menu. Giving what the phone went through, i'm happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by aidamahn
    Treo 180 won the great battle. I accidently ran it through the washing machine. After becoming very depressed, I cracked open the water logged 180, let the internals dry on my dash board. Came back an hour later, reasembled it, with some fumbling withe the ribbon cables and a hard reset, it powerd on, works great! It took another day for all the water to evaporate from under the screen.

Word of Caution! be very very carefull when reasembling the case that you don't break the mute switch, I did. I can still turn the ringer on and off manually through the menu. Giving what the phone went through, i'm happy.
    Which detergents are the most Treo friendly ?