1.    #1  
    is there a program out there that can take advantage of the side volume control to use it for other options... like scrolling through web pages.....
    Butler - lots of other stuff too
    VolKeys - the only one that can actually do page up/downs in some apps, can go to top/bottom of page in Blazer
    McPhling - see my posts here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ad.php?t=50523

and many others...but I would NOT recommend VolumeRocker since it will screw up 5 way use in many apps.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    Butler - lots of other stuff too
    VolKeys - the only one that can actually do page up/downs in some apps, can go to top/bottom of page in Blazer
    McPhling - see my posts here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ad.php?t=50523

and many others...but I would NOT recommend VolumeRocker since it will screw up 5 way use in many apps.
    I dont know what I have been doing wrong. I thought once installed and enabled, whatever app I was using to change the side keys would work. Thus far, I havent used one that does what it is supposed to do. Butler...the artist formerly known as TreoB, the only use I get out of it is that my volume keys do no scrolling at all. No matter what app I am in, including Blazer, the vol keys only doing vol up and down.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Thirdtype, "Volkeys" works great for my needs......
    scandalex, have you tried VolKeys (with Butler disabled)? Works fine for me. What other hacks do you have installed? I have quite a few myself.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989