1.    #1  
    The infamous Email_Libr_HsMp_BC... file that gets bigger as you send out jpg attachments until you run out of memory seems to still be doing that. I deleted every folder and emptied trash and purged the inbox but the file Email_Libr_HsMp_BC... is still the same size as before I did the delete and purge. Am I missing a step somewhere?
    Thanks you VERY,VERY,VERY much, I have been asking that question for two days with out responce.
    Much appricaition, Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    The infamous Email_Libr_HsMp_BC... file that gets bigger as you send out jpg attachments until you run out of memory seems to still be doing that. I deleted every folder and emptied trash and purged the inbox but the file Email_Libr_HsMp_BC... is still the same size as before I did the delete and purge. Am I missing a step somewhere?
    I just looked at mine. I'd like to know why I have (2) Email_Libr_HsMp_BC... file(s). I thought there were two of them because I have to email clients....the new one built in and snapper. Yet when I look at the attributes of these two files, they are identical, even in size. I would assume that snapper should be bigger because thats the one I use for mail. Does anyone out there know?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Do you have more then one accounton the Pa1m One cleint?
    Did you have the old Beta version before the V1.20 ROM update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Do you have more then one accounton the Pa1m One cleint?
    Did you have the old Beta version before the V1.20 ROM update?
    The only email client I had before the ROM update was Snapper. I had no reason to check the file(s) or sizes before, so if it the 2 had already been there, I didnt know it. Now I have the Palm1 and I saw no need to get rid of Snapper. The Palm1 I havent even set up yet.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  6.    #6  
    I only have 1 file named 2) Email_Libr_HsMp_BC... but then I only have one email app that can send jpg's. I think the Pikem app adds to the Email_Libr_HsMp_BC... file size.

Can you guys run some tests of your own to verify that this is still a problem? Next, I am going to delete the file Email_Libr_HsMp_BC... and see if it wipes out my account info like the older 1.0 version.
    Send your self some huge 1M file and see if it goes up in size, then delele it and see if Email_Lib_Hs* stays the same size, I may try that later if I get time.
  8.    #8  
    I deleted file Email_Libr_HsMp_BC.. and lost my accnt setup info as before.

I did more tests by sending my self jpg's. Both sent and received emails with attached jpg's increment file size of Email_Libr_HsMp_BC..
    Deleting received emails with attached jpg's decrease file size of Email_Libr_HsMp_BC... but not so with sent emails with attached jpg's. Problem still there as in V1.0 as far as I can tell. I hope someone can prove me wrong.