Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. dcpmark's Avatar
    Posts
    560 Posts
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
       #1  
    I never bothered installing 1.10 since I wasn't having any problems. Do I need to install 1.10 then 1.20, or does 1.20 have all the elements of 1.10?

    Thanks!
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpmark
    I never bothered installing 1.10 since I wasn't having any problems. Do I need to install 1.10 then 1.20, or does 1.20 have all the elements of 1.10?

    Thanks!
    1.2 replaces all necessary componets, 1.1 was a waste of time, no it isn't neccessary.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    1.2 replaces all necessary componets, 1.1 was a waste of time, no it isn't neccessary.
    Wait of time? It fixed the SMS resets at least (for Sprint/CDMA). Are you a GSM user?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Wait of time? It fixed the SMS resets at least (for Sprint/CDMA). Are you a GSM user?
    Waste of time !

    Most users had been using Treo600SMS months before the minor update came into existance; so it was just an unnecessary waste of time since we were already doing SMS messaging.

    All the headaches upgraders to 1.1 had just to gain so little, was foolish.
  5. #5  
    bingo! I didn't do the upgrade, but the agada everyone suffered during the process scarĄ
  6. dcpmark's Avatar
    Posts
    560 Posts
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
       #6  
    Yeah, I was getting SMS with no problems, so I didn't upgrade to 1.10.
  7. #7  
    well i was having SMS problems (kept causing a lock up when receiving new messages). does that mean i need to go back to 1st update or just download latest one?

Posting Permissions