Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Any idea on when a new verison is coming out and what it might have? Smiley88, what can you tell us??
    There should be one very very soon - maybe as soon as another week. Can't say what the update is yet, but you Live users will be very excited and pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Can't say what the update is yet, but you Live users will be very excited and pleased.
    Well I know where Jimmy Hoffa is burried and you don't. So there.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Well I know where Jimmy Hoffa is burried and you don't. So there.
    Pfffffft...shows what you know. He's with all the other misguided ex-husbands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Free omelet if you whisper to my private massaging how to join the FBI. Wait, do they take chicks?..
    http://www.fbi.gov/

They'll even give you a signing bonus if you speak a rare language. Chicken probably qualifies.
    They told me I'd stick-out in a crowd. I just don't get it.
    Don't you know they always try to discourage new recruits? Remind them of the strategic placement they could get by putting you on a suspected terrorist chicken farm. You could blend right in.
    Wow, I never thought about that. It is very enticing. Then again, I am kinda chicken. I mean, not too brave, ya know.
    Bawk bawk cluck. Cluck cluckity bawk.

And for those of you who don't speak chicken, that's just too darn bad.
    And you speak it with a cute accent to boot...
    Comes from having spent so much time in the south. You should hear my accent when I speak catfish.
    Fish can talk?
    Oh of all people to question such a thing!
    On the farm we had a talking fish. But it was one-of-them annoying toys, you know, that sing silly songs...
    (BTW, your avatar is lavishingly-refreshing! Was taken with the T600 cam?)
    Bigmouth Bass - ahhh...I'm familiar with him.

The refreshing part of that avatar is the cup of Café du Monde coffee in my hand. Alas, no the picture was taken by a friend with a horrendously expensive digital camera during Mardi Gras. But with all the thousands of pictures of scantily clad women, my friend only just got around to forwarding this nice decent most uncarnival picture of moi...still in my festive wig.
    What's that? At the farm we get water and seeds...
    Revolt! It's time you left the farm. See that other endless thread for my offer to join us for the summer.
    Yes, and if my memory serves, I am suing you for that
    See if I offer to hook you up with the AFLAC duckdude again. Harumph!
    FYI, Live! version 2.0 has been released. You can download it from www.toysoft.ca

Major feature in 2.0 lets you export movie to MJPG AVI format. You can now email the avi movie. You need MJPG decoder to play the avi movie. Additional bug fixes.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    smiley, thanks for finally releasing 2.0! I was about to suggest that alli and chick get a room!
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    smiley, thanks for finally releasing 2.0! I was about to suggest that alli and chick get a room!
    I must say that they make laugh and I enjoy reading their threads immensely. Perhaps they should get their own category, along with ACDriver
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    I must say that they make laugh and I enjoy reading their threads immensely. Perhaps they should get their own category, along with ACDriver
    Sounds suspiciously like a 3-some to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    FYI, Live! version 2.0 has been released. You can download it from www.toysoft.ca

Major feature in 2.0 lets you export movie to MJPG AVI format. You can now email the avi movie. You need MJPG decoder to play the avi movie. Additional bug fixes.
    My Treo froze three times when I tried Live! so I deleted it as a result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    My Treo froze three times when I tried Live! so I deleted it as a result.

Try it again. The first time I used it it completely reset my Treo. It's almost like it needs time to get used to being there. It is such a cool program, and being able to send the avi directly from the Treo is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Try it again. The first time I used it it completely reset my Treo. It's almost like it needs time to get used to being there. It is such a cool program, and being able to send the avi directly from the Treo is awesome!
    I'll give it another try. Remind me again the usefulness of sending avi directly, Alli. Thanks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast