Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I just noticed that when I attempt to launch Blazer (after the 1.20 update), my Treo locks up. I'm forced to perform a soft reset. This seems to be the only problem I'm having since the update. Email and phone work fine. I just can't get to Blazer. All I get is a blank screen and them I locked up.

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated. I'm hoping to avoid a hard reset.

Thanks

Ed
    Last edited by limoman; 05/15/2004 at 10:36 AM.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Are you sure it locks up and its not just "thinking". I thought I had this problem but what was going on was I didnt have enough signal so I moved to another location and tried it a few times until it worked and then no problem.

You may want to let it time out first.

rob
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM
    Are you sure it locks up and its not just "thinking". I thought I had this problem but what was going on was I didnt have enough signal so I moved to another location and tried it a few times until it worked and then no problem.

You may want to let it time out first.

rob
    Rob: Thanks for the suggestion, but still no luck. Just a white screen until I reset. The Treo backlight doesn't even time out after my 3 minute setting.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    FYI: I just noticed that when Blazer locks up my Treo, I can hear a soft buzzing sound coming from the speaker.
    Blazer (after the update) is hell fast!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen...I introduce to you my new Treo 610. (6mil dollar music starts)

BETTER......STRONGER...........FASTER!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I'm seeing the same issue. It seems to be after the my Treo has been running a while. If I open it after a reset, it works fine. This is the only issue I'm having. I just did a complete reload from scratch and it still is having issues. Wonder if it's conflicting with something else in the background
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Try deleting your cookies - you may have acquired some corrupted ones; this is known to hang up the browser
    Cheers,
    amell