1.    #1  
    As part of the Treo Update, we received a free copy of Backgammon from Handmark. I downloaded/installed it, but I can't get it to run. Every time I click on it, it soft resets the T600. Any body else have this problem...and anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...
    I had the exact same problem. I guessed was because I had another backgammon game installed. I went into FileZ and deleted all files relating to both backgammon games (which required deleting some files, resetting, and deleting the rest), reinstalled the new one and viola! Works great!
    No problem here worked great first time.

Quote Originally Posted by kilo94
    As part of the Treo Update, we received a free copy of Backgammon from Handmark. I downloaded/installed it, but I can't get it to run. Every time I click on it, it soft resets the T600. Any body else have this problem...and anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by catbert00
    I had the exact same problem. I guessed was because I had another backgammon game installed. I went into FileZ and deleted all files relating to both backgammon games (which required deleting some files, resetting, and deleting the rest), reinstalled the new one and viola! Works great!
    Do you remember some of the files you deleted?
  5.    #5  
    OK, I found the culprit file and deleted it (something like bgmdtd), and now it runs great. Thanks for the tip...