1.    #1  
    I have MMPlayer v. 02.11 + Pocket DVD v1.1.0
    Searched this forum, and MMPlayer's site and their pdf manual.

Now, I do suffer from...can'tfindthemilkinthefridgeuntilmywifefinallycomesinandshowsmewhereitis blindness..(there must be a shorter medical term). I can't seem to find a way to pause and resume play (where I left off) or fast forward (to get to good parts). Is it possible?

Example-Simpsons DVD, 4 or 5 episodes on 1 disk, can't quickly navigate to other episodes.

Please help a brutha find the milk...now where is that dang -Submit New Thread Button???!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by treodelsoul
    I have MMPlayer v. 02.11 + Pocket DVD v1.1.0
    Searched this forum, and MMPlayer's site and their pdf manual.

Now, I do suffer from...can'tfindthemilkinthefridgeuntilmywifefinallycomesinandshowsmewhereitis blindness..(there must be a shorter medical term). I can't seem to find a way to pause and resume play (where I left off) or fast forward (to get to good parts). Is it possible?

Example-Simpsons DVD, 4 or 5 episodes on 1 disk, can't quickly navigate to other episodes.

Please help a brutha find the milk...now where is that dang -Submit New Thread Button???!!!
    Are you using the small or Treo600 skin ?
  3.    #3  
    Ah, dlbrumells-

I tried them all- MMTinySkin, MMSkin_Treo600 and MMDefaultSkin, what is your secret? Thanks again for you detailed help with settings, it was a great help!
    Don't really think it ever worked for me either, probably at these settings the Treo is kinda doing it's best to keep up.
    Just increase the buffer sizes, to start with.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    Just increase the buffer sizes, to start with.
    We are talking full length DVD movies not little avi files.
    Version 2.11 runs bad on the Treo. 2.10 runs much better and is more stable when you use the slider. There is a 2.11p4 in their forum that runs smooth, but slider is still not as good as 2.10.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    Version 2.11 runs bad on the Treo. 2.10 runs much better and is more stable when you use the slider. There is a 2.11p4 in their forum that runs smooth, but slider is still not as good as 2.10.

anybody having problems with avi movies skipping frames? i have created some avi with Live! on the Treo600 and they dont play right with MMPlayer but works great on the desktop.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca