1.    #1  
    I am having a bit of a struggle, and was hoping someone here can help me. I am using LightWav and PTunes to substitute my ringers, and I also downloaded the Matrix ringer from another thread. The issue I am having is that it only rings one time, and I would like to loop it somehow. Being a novice at this sort of thing, I have no idea how to loop it. Can you help me?
    Do you have PTunes on repeat.
    Click on the repeat button on Ptunes so that whatever song you're playing wll play over and over.
    This might also make you're ringtone play over and over.
    Hope this helps.
  3.    #3  
    That didn't work, any other suggestions. Love the ringer, bummer is it only rings once. HELP!
    Only thing I can recommend is for you to get in contact with Smiley88.
    According to LW it suppose to play the ringtone over and over till you answer, ignore, etc.
    Check him out at Toysoft's support support@toysoft.ca
    Good luck.
    There is a check box in Lightwav's settings to "repeat" the ringer (.wav or mp3.) You need to make sure that box is checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    There is a check box in Lightwav's settings to "repeat" the ringer (.wav or mp3.) You need to make sure that box is checked.
    Funny, I don't have that check box checked and my mp3 ringtones repeat. :menu:
  7.    #7  
    Perhaps, had I been running anything close to the new version of LightWav, I could have figured this out myself. I was using 1.41, and just updated to version 2.1. I know I paid for the old version, do I have to pay for the new one too? I guess I will hunt around and see what the answer to that query is....
    or you can check with Smiley88 at support@toysoft.ca.
    He's very helpful and I'm sure he wouldn't mind answering your questions