Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Well, the update went very smoothly. I went the temporary name route to do the upgrade (backup...hard reset...New Name...Install and run update…hard reset...restore original profile). Everything seemed to be working great until today. I now noticed that my Treo spontaneously soft resets itself a few time thought the day (so far I would say it has done it four times). It was not doing that prior to the upgrade. Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone have any ideas on what is causing it and how to fix it?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Do you have Today installed? Someone on the other thread said it was the culprit for causing resets. I had to delete and reinstall Butler and Today because of a reset using the alternative keyguard. (I also had Today installed but still kept getting the keyguard resets after I removed it.)
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Thanks Laurie. I don't have Today installed.

Well, I just noticed that someone else on the board is having a similar problem and the cause is BC. I did the error check and it seems that is what causing the problem. Anyone know how to fix it?
    Jeff