1.    #1  
    I'm trying to run the 3.05 firmware update on my (previously) Cingular branded Treo600. I had used Tokenwriter previously to update to 3.04, by writing crnm INT. Now, I'm trying to run the new updater, but when I type crnm CNG, nothing happens. Tokenwriter still shows crnm - INT. The installer claims that it is incompatible with this device. I suspect its just the crnm. Why can't I change it?
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    I know this sounds stupid, but did you hit ENTER after you typed in write crnm CNG.

Sorry I dont mean to insult you but sometimes the obvious isnt so obvious.

rob
    Also check the spelling of "crnm", the first time i did it i spelled it crmn
  4.    #4  
    Yes to both. I typed "crnm CNG" and enter.
    Odd, I just changed mine from INT to CNG with no issues. (Running 3.04)
    Did you include the write in front of the statement

write crnm CNG

Screenshot attached
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    I had a similar experience. I removed my SD card and it worked.
  7.    #7  
    Aha! It was the word "write" that I had forgotten. Many thanks.
    I am trying to download the PATCH verson of Cingular updater(2.12 firmware) but no luck can someone assist me.

Thanks

I'm trying to run the 3.05 firmware update on my (previously) Cingular branded Treo600. I had used Tokenwriter previously to update to 3.04, by writing crnm INT. Now, I'm trying to run the new updater, but when I type crnm CNG, nothing happens. Tokenwriter still shows crnm - INT. The installer claims that it is incompatible with this device. I suspect its just the crnm. Why can't I change it?