1.    #1  
    My install went flawlessly, but now my phone occassionally resets with a Bizcon sync (either manual or automated). Anyone else having this problem?
  2.    #2  
    Ok, now i'm getting pissed. Its reseting more and more. When I check the error via (##377) it says:
    A reset was caused while running Biz Con:
    MemoryMgr.c,
    Line 3654, Free handle

Any idea what its going on??
    Try re-installing the Business Connection software on your Treo.
    In the interim, you can also turn off the "push" feature.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    I did the upgrade by the book, and my Sprint BCS is working fine, including push, without any re-install needed. I did, of course, have to re-enter the username, pw, and phone number.
    One cause of constant reboots in BCS is any email in your Inbox with more than 100 recipients. They refuse to fix this long-standing bug. The solution is to delete that email from your desktop email client.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrenner
    I did the upgrade by the book, and my Sprint BCS is working fine, including push, without any re-install needed. I did, of course, have to re-enter the username, pw, and phone number.
    One cause of constant reboots in BCS is any email in your Inbox with more than 100 recipients. They refuse to fix this long-standing bug. The solution is to delete that email from your desktop email client.
    Is that why I'm now (i.e., post 1.20 upgrade) getting "Error S7300: Please click OK and try again."?
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    bump... anyone else getting that S7300 error?