1.    #1  
    Is there an app that will allow you to use .wav and/or .midi files as ringtones? I have lightwav,which works great, but I don't have any use for it's mp3 features so it's hard for me to justify the cost.
    I don't know about an app that'll play wav files but the Treo 600 uses midi ringtones straight out of the box. If you download them on your treo or save them from an email they'll be added to your ringtone library. I'm not sure how or if you can transfer them by hot synching and still get them incorporated into your ringtone library.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfast
    I don't know about an app that'll play wav files but the Treo 600 uses midi ringtones straight out of the box. If you download them on your treo or save them from an email they'll be added to your ringtone library. I'm not sure how or if you can transfer them by hot synching and still get them incorporated into your ringtone library.
    lightwav has builtin wave player. you dont have to use mp3. just uncompressed wave files. read the lwav manual.l
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  4.    #4  
    I know that lightwav works, i'm just trying to find a more cost effective solution as i don't use any of lightwav's other features