1.    #1  
    I have Yahoo alerts set up to notify me via an SMS when I receive an e-mail with certain "keywords". I have about 10 keywords set up. It's been working fine for a long time but as of a week ago, I have not been getting alerts for e-mails. I checked my settings on Yahoo and they seem to be fine. I am still getting alerts for major news items and stock alerts. I am only having problems with the e-mail alerts. Anyone else with this problem and have you found a solution?
    I haven't gotten email alerts lately either.
    Although my news alerts are working fine.

Until you mentioned this, I actually hadn't realized that they weren't coming thru!
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    Same here. It was great when it worked. Anyone have any idea what the problem is? I had alerts via AOL when I had AT&T. When I ported my number to Sprint (for Treo 600 service), I lost AOL alerts on the phone.
    I just ported to AT&T Wireless, and lost my sbcglobal (yahoo) alerts - anyone getting theirs on AT&T Wireless?
    Last edited by Levyesq; 05/24/2004 at 12:02 PM. Reason: posted without text
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    i get a text from orange everytime i get an email and its great
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR