1.    #1  
    I am in love with the new PIM fields on the Tungsten series such as the ability to add more than one address and the AIM field and such. This would really help consolidate a lot of information in the notes of my contacts. Do you think it's possible/feasible/likely that we might get a firmware update that would bring this functionality to our Treo 600's?

Thanks in advance.

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    Quote Originally Posted by modma
    I am in love with the new PIM fields on the Tungsten series such as the ability to add more than one address and the AIM field and such. This would really help consolidate a lot of information in the notes of my contacts. Do you think it's possible/feasible/likely that we might get a firmware update that would bring this functionality to our Treo 600's?

Thanks in advance.

-M-

I recall some users were able to port the T3 enhanced PIMs a while ago themsleves. From what I recall, the problem was that it wouldn't be backed with the Treo PD and it wasn't integrated into the phone or 5-way nav pad...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I recall some users were able to port the T3 enhanced PIMs a while ago themsleves. From what I recall, the problem was that it wouldn't be backed with the Treo PD and it wasn't integrated into the phone or 5-way nav pad...
    I did read those posts, but I think for me it would be more worth it to have it backup to Palm Desktop and have the 5-way nav functionality than just the enhanced PIM. If I could have both, I would be very happy.
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
  4.    #4  
    Any ideas... I would love to see this as a 1.30 release.