1.    #1  
    I am reg. user of Lightwav but I am having a hard time with one part of it. There is supposed to be an option that when your SD card pops out of it's place you can go in and assign a sound to play in the internal memory. However when I try to create a sound to the internal memory nothing ever happens? Anyone else having this problem with Lightwav?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Blonde
    I am reg. user of Lightwav but I am having a hard time with one part of it. There is supposed to be an option that when your SD card pops out of it's place you can go in and assign a sound to play in the internal memory. However when I try to create a sound to the internal memory nothing ever happens? Anyone else having this problem with Lightwav?
    you are aware that if you assigned a sound file and you manually pop out the sd card no sound will be played. the sound will be play when you receive an incoming call. that is how the ejection features works. it doesnt mean if you card is ejected the sound will play. this feature was added so that you wont miss any calls when the card becomes ejected.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    My problem is that my 'unknown caller' mp3 will play fine for a witheld number but not for an incoming call whose number is not in my contacts list. In the latter case the normal ring tone MP3 plays instead. Am I missing something?
    You didn't explain what actions you took to attempt this, so I'm gonna take the liberty and point out the steps:

Open Lightwav.
    Select "Sounds".
    Highlight the file you want to be played.
    Press the "Convert" screen button and voila. It worked for me.

Hope this helped.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    you are aware that if you assigned a sound file and you manually pop out the sd card no sound will be played. the sound will be play when you receive an incoming call. that is how the ejection features works. it doesnt mean if you card is ejected the sound will play. this feature was added so that you wont miss any calls when the card becomes ejected.
    Thanks I understand that. I know that it will only play when the card is ejected AND i get an incoming call. I tried converting it an internal RAM file and when I hit play to test it. I get this error

Unable to play audio File: Memory (0x0100)

???
  6.    #6  
    Other suggestions on that error code?
    Thanks I understand that. I know that it will only play when the card is ejected AND i get an incoming call. I tried converting it an internal RAM file and when I hit play to test it. I get this error

Unable to play audio File: Memory (0x0100)

???
    most likely the wav file is compressed. The treo cant play compressed files. take the same wav file and see if you can play it with pocketTunes.
    the best is convert the wav to uncompressed format and re-hotsync it.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  8.    #8  
    So what you are saying is that basically I have to put an "un-compressed" wav file on my SD card and then hit "convert" to make into internal RAM?
    So what you are saying is that basically I have to put an "un-compressed" wav file on my SD card and then hit "convert" to make into internal RAM?
    yes, if you want to use the wav in ram. it is fine on the card.
  10.    #10  
    Where can I get un-compressed wav files from? Why can't I use an MP3 and convert it to internal Ram? I am confused on this? I just want something so when my SD card is not in Lightwav will take a call and play that sound. Otherwise all I get is vibrate.
    This feature only works if you have the latest version of pocket tunes installed. I could't get it to work untill I upgraded to the latest pocket tunes.
  12.    #12  
    Ahhhhh,,,,what is the latest version of PocketTune? Of course that is not mentioned ANYWHERE in the Lightwav documentation.........
    I have problem using Lightwav. I am a registered user and after I activate Lightwav and when phone call comes in, the phone crashes and resets itself. I am wondering would it be a conflcit between callfilter and lightwav as both have the function to load MP3 as ringtone. I haven't activate the callfilter's mp3 option but lightwav still crashes my phone when call comes in. Any help or ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by vaio
    I have problem using Lightwav. I am a registered user and after I activate Lightwav and when phone call comes in, the phone crashes and resets itself. I am wondering would it be a conflcit between callfilter and lightwav as both have the function to load MP3 as ringtone. I haven't activate the callfilter's mp3 option but lightwav still crashes my phone when call comes in. Any help or ideas?
    Try disabling other ringtone or calleID filter apps and see if lwav still crashes. you should not be having any crashes.
    Help

I just recently updated my LightWav to the latest version and now I don't have any sound. I also recently added MovieRec to my Treo.

Any troubleshooting tips?

Thanks in advance
    just got around to updating to 2.2 also and have no sound for ANY of my ringers. I "enabled" lightwav so I know its not that.. and they preview just fine. But when a actual call comes in I get nothing.

Any ideas?
    I had that issue earlier today - silent rings, after a soft reset barry white is singing to me again through my phone.