Yup, mentioned as part of the Sprint updater for the Treo600...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    What kind of crap is Palm One trying to pull? I just tried to download the "free" program, and get a "promo code has been used too many times" error. Would someone like to post the backgammon game here, since it is supposed to be "free?"
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I had no problems with my free download. Now if I could just remember how to play the game (I'm more of a checkers type.)
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I also got the message "promo code used too many times." But I'd love a copy of this "free" game rather than spending $9.95!
    Hopefully I won't get in trouble for this!
    <edit by ToolkiT attachment deleted since it is commercial software (even though you can get it free in promotions, it is not shareware... Consider yourself warned...>
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 05/17/2004 at 07:09 PM.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    You have to go through and "Purchase" the game. (There is a special offer code) Then you recieve an e-mail where you can download the Full Version.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn
    You have to go through and "Purchase" the game. (There is a special offer code) Then you recieve an e-mail where you can download the Full Version.
    I never had to do that. I had to 'purchase' it for 0.00 but I downloaded it directly from the web page (handango)
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Hopefully I won't get in trouble for this!
    Thanks Greg!
    Welcome!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Anyone had problems with the program? It automatically resets my GSM Treo 600 (which I've updated with the 3.05 firmware that Mol found).
    Quote Originally Posted by scottharris
    Anyone had problems with the program? It automatically resets my GSM Treo 600 (which I've updated with the 3.05 firmware that Mol found).
    I'm using that same fw upgrade - no problems with backgammon. AAMOF, I've been playing it all morning while my kids take their final exams.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottharris
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...ght=backgammon
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    Thanks, Catbert. Issue solved.