Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    i just moved off my backup directory, hard reset (deleted everything), restored JUST the updater, and now it's running.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    OK, a hard reset got me back to square one. Now, I just need to restore from backup.
    So far so good...following EXACT instructions it is now running flash updater
    i'm not restoring my apps back until the updater finishes
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    OK, I'm officially updated. (Software Rev: Treo600-1.20-SPR)

Thank you BackupMan... the best $10 I've spent on Palm software.
    Quote Originally Posted by zipdrive007
    Ditto...
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by zipdrive007
    No issues here I did NOT hard reset and just let it do its thing.
    All went well, I updated from 1.10 and REV C
    sms works instantaneously. still cant get the beta email to work. thank god for snapper!
    but so far, that's the only problem
    anyone else?
    Alright, what the hell... here goes nothing with the update!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Has anyone tried a voice recorder app yet?
    I backed up my Treo, installed the updater to an SD card becuase I did not yet have the 12 MB of space required. (I went on a deleting binge of all the big apps I have through filez, but I did not want my hotsync backup to show that) That was a big mistake, because after I ran it it did nothing but unpack the software. I then ran the CDMA Updater, which updated the modem to Hardware rev x.y, and then I ran the ROM updater which updated the software to 0.9/1041/-FS or something like that. Basically something was majorly screwed up. The rom updater hard reseted my treo, so when it synced I gave it a new hotsync ID, and I reinstalled the firmware updater through hotsync, not through SD like I did before. It went through and actually ran everything the way it was supposed to (CDMA, and than flash and the support apps), and now I am restoring all of my data back onto my Treo.

My phone works, however My hardware is "Treo 600 x.y", and my Serial number has become "12345677890123". My PRL Rev is 10023. I had 10021 before.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Launching the email app soft-resets my device. Hmmph.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I'm doing it now too.

Crossing my fingers.
    launching the email app doesn't reset my treo; however, when I try to send an email, it goes to my outbox; can't receive email, and when I check the connection log in the mail app, it says lost network connection. but that's only for this email app. I can send and receive with snapper, and surf the internet, so it's not a total loss of connection.
    What did you device info read before you upgraded? That Treo 600 x.y looks bad.
    I'm all updated after updating with no other apps installed. attempting to restore my apps now...
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee
    Has anyone tried a voice recorder app yet?
    I think it only has voice record / notation with picture mail...not a stand alone voice recorder app...but maybe the voice recorder apps available will work with this new feature in the upgrade...
    launcherx seems to crash the thing. everything else seems OK
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Hmmm... Everything went fine until I got to the end and hit the "endless reset" loop... I just did a hard reset and then remove a few apps (like Treo Tools, Aqua overlays, etc) that might be causing issues. Hopefully this will work.
    What's the old versus new SMS app numbers. I do not see this priority thing going on...
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast