1.    #1  
    I put on my Boxwave Clearview, but it's a little off center, my stylus (yes, I still use it on occasion) tends to "fall off" the left end. I'd like to move it over a little more. However I can't seem to get it off now. I tried applying tape to a corner and pulling, I even taped up a whole side and pulled, but nothing seems to get this off! What techniques work for you? I'm at the point of looking for a very small, fine blade, but I'd rather not having one that close to the screen.

Thanks,

Louis
    I usually am able to carefully stick the point of the stylus under one of the corners of the screen protector and then am able to pry it up.

As for tape, I've also had success with using tape stronger than regular scotch tape. Clear packing tape usually works.
    one word (actually two ) Ducht tape ...
    water created humans to carry it up hills
    I had to replace my phone last week, and I gave the scotch tape gig a try (no luck), and I just ended up being able to use my fingernail to carefully lift up one corner and get the thing off. No damage to the corner of the Boxwave nor to the Treo screen.
    Tape was of no use to me.
    Anybody had any luck washing the Boxwave after removing it?
    there was a thread lsat week or so on this exact topic (washing it) - it shouldn't be buried too far down. People tried various means - I used some dove soap, blew on it with the wife's hairdryer, then stuck a bunch of tape on the back to remove any last funk. Mine is all good.
    Try using the flat edge of a blunt plastic toothpick...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    As for tape, I've also had success with using tape stronger than regular scotch tape. Clear packing tape usually works.
    I *FINALLY* got my hands on some clear packing tape at work (threw out all my packing tape when I finished moving last year, stupid...). Worked well, now I can move the stylus all over the screen without it "falling off" one edge.

Thanks!

Louis