1.    #1  
    Pay Attention !!!
    I bought stylus pens from styluscentral, but the reset pin isn't long enough for the T600 !!!

They did not mention this in the product details !!!!

Pay attention
    Quote Originally Posted by carloritoll
    Pay Attention !!!
    Not to be rude, but maybe you should have paid attention and did a search on this board before purchasing (and before posting). This has been discussed several times on this board for the past several months. Anyways, you won't find a pen-stylus replacement out there for the Treo 600 that has a reset pin.
  3.    #3  
    I don't think that should be very necessary always to find posts on this board before purchase anything.
    It's a question of commerce clarity !!
    I've got a stylus pen with a reset tool that works. See this thread:
    http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...ight=staedtler
    No you shouldn't have to do a search before you buy anything. Then against there's a certain amount of cavaet emptor with everything. In this case the warning was there already so why warn us again?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Geez, the dude is just trying to be helpful - no need to jump down his throat.
    It's nice having a pen, but after the end cap came off for the 100th time, i ditched the whole idea. I even "gummed" up the metal on the pen to make it harder to come off.
    -Treo 600 on Sprint
    http://www.styluscentral.com/3in1stpenfor3.html

The "3 in 1" pen has been renamed "2 in 1" for some time because it doesn't reset (it's a pen, it's a stylus, but it's not a resetter). The web site says "Includes Pen and Stylus Point only".

Not that I'm defending their product - it's almost unfathomable that they could release a product and call it "3 in 1" for like 2 months before they realized that it never, ever, ever could do a reset. They stink.