1.    #1  
    I have about 250 pictures taken with the treo camera stored on my phone. I tried copying 50 of them to an sd card so i could savethem to my pc. when i tried copying it came up with error 0x2a0e and all the pictures were renamed wierd names like yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyT etc. it now comes up with the same error if i try and copy. Is there any other way of getting them off the phone without beaming them individually?

Anyone else had this problem? I know its not the sd card as i just tried it with another and it works fine! Could it be a faulty memory chip i the treo? I hope not as I posted yesterday saying mine had been going fine for six months with no problems! (teach me to be so smug!)

cheers
    Alan
    if you hotsync your treo the pictures are put in a folder (c:\program files\whatever you installed it under\treo pictures\hotsyncid\).
    In order to do this you might need to turn on the backup pictures option under your camera preferences -> backup settings.

It does the job for me, just hotsync and the pics are there
    water created humans to carry it up hills
  3.    #3  
    cheers for that pitbull i will give it a try tonight. the weird thing is i tried beaming a few of the pictures with corrupt names to my toshiba e310 pocket pc and it received them with the original uncorrupt file name!