1.    #1  
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=&prodID=56906

Any thoughts on this app? Any users? Treo 600 support?
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    won't record and resets my treo. did you get it to work?
  3.    #3  
    Tried to use it, but had no success.
    says it works for treo 600 but wounldn't. reset mint too.
    Did you try this ?

Disabled all hacks(DA Launcher, Zlauncher quick launch anywhere, teal master....), drivers (keyborad drivers), and any other programs that run in backround (Snap calc...)

Disabled Takephone, Zlauncher, no problems here !
    Last edited by dlbrummels; 05/12/2004 at 10:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment626
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=&prodID=56906

Any thoughts on this app? Any users? Treo 600 support?
    I'll contact my friend within Sprint on this one. I was told there was a great app for video the other night while having fun beverages. I'll press her for an answer on a video app at lunch.
    Palm III - Kyo 6035 -Treo 600
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Did you try this ?

Disabled all hacks(DA Launcher, Zlauncher quick launch anywhere, teal master....), drivers (keyborad drivers), and any other programs that run in backround (Snap calc...)

Disabled Takephone, Zlauncher, no problems here !
    okay, but what's the point if you've got to go through so much trouble in order to capture a quick video?
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    okay, but what's the point if you've got to go through so much trouble in order to capture a quick video?
    The thought passed before my eyes as well...
    Palm III - Kyo 6035 -Treo 600
    Yes, I've used it and it's pretty cool. Still suffers from all the same limitations of the camera but I shot a couple of brief clips and they were okay- but just okay. If you save to the internal card, you are really limited in how many clips you can do and if you save it to the SD card, it is a series of sibgle frames rather than a video clip. Not sure about compatabilty with other video app, either. In other words, a long ways to go before Sony starts to feel threatened.
    Last edited by Genetic Jack; 05/13/2004 at 02:16 AM.
    Common sense would dictate, disable hacks, try program, re-enable one by one.

This way you wouldn't say, it don't work, right away without knowing of the conflict.

ie...posts, 2,3,4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spillsbeer
    I'll contact my friend within Sprint on this one. I was told there was a great app for video the other night while having fun beverages. I'll press her for an answer on a video app at lunch.
    Perhaps she was referring to MovieRec or Live!
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur
    Perhaps she was referring to MovieRec or Live!

Live! 2.0 is in the works and will be released shortly with cooll new features.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I don't consider software that has to operate in a sterile environment functional. If this doesn't function with snappermail, datebook 5 and a few games I believe it is not ready for release. I have a stand alone video app already, made by sony and does a great job. If this software is to be practicle and a multi-use device it needs to allow other uses.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I don't consider software that has to operate in a sterile environment functional. If this doesn't function with snappermail, datebook 5 and a few games I believe it is not ready for release. I have a stand alone video app already, made by sony and does a great job. If this software is to be practicle and a multi-use device it needs to allow other uses.

You have missed my point, I am not endorsing the software or it's abilty not to multi-task.

But you cannot always get away with installing software with all your hacks running.

The first two people tried, and it kept resetting their Treo's.

Knowing their maybe a problem, I tried it and brought forth the solution, in trying to help everyone on TC out , for whoever may be trying this particular software.
    You have missed my point, I am not endorsing the software or it's abilty not to multi-task.

But you cannot always get away with installing software with all your hacks running.

The first two people tried, and it kept resetting their Treo's.

Knowing their maybe a problem, I tried it and brought forth the solution, in trying to help everyone on TC out , for whoever may be trying this particular software.
    Didn't mean to be combative, just passing on my experience and opinion.
    Didn't mean to be combative, just passing on my experience and opinion.
    Combative ?

I was just trying to help the people who couldn't evaluate the software because of resets.
    Combative ?

I was just trying to help the people who couldn't evaluate the software because of resets.

no meeeee, I didn't mean to seem combative, I was only sharing my experience too. are we speaking the same language?
    no meeeee, I didn't mean to seem combative, I was only sharing my experience too. are we speaking the same language?
    I didn't consider your post combative, people have problems, I fix them, it's what I do for a living.