1.    #1  
    does anyone have the screen protectors from treo central's accessories store. how do they compare to the box wave or other brands?
    thanks
    As far as we are aware, they are identical to Boxwaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by cingularguy1234
    does anyone have the screen protectors from treo central's accessories store. how do they compare to the box wave or other brands?
    thanks
    I cant compare to Boxwave's but I am happy with the three I got from TreoCentral. I waited to lift off the original cover until I had a replacement in hand. Might be worth your while to do the same.
    I only use the styli included or my fingernail on the covered screen and so far with about five days intensive use I've no marks on the TreoCentral screen cover.
    Palm III - Kyo 6035 -Treo 600
    Our protectors from JavoEdge are good too. They are excellent quality and come with a chamoise to clean the screen and an applicator tool to help smooth bubbles out.
    Have you heard Marillion's Marbles? www.Marillion.com

PalmPilot, Palm 512K, Palm V, Sony Clie N760C, Sony Clie NX-70V, Treo 600, Sony Ericsson P900, BlackBerry 7100t, Siemens SX1, Nokia 7710, Siemens SK65, Treo 650... Currently, Treo 700P.

Yes, I have a problem and I am trying to get help.
    got my boxwave screen protector a few days ago. almost impossible to put the screen protector on dust free even with air can. advantage of boxwave is that u can remove it and wash it and put it back on! also, if you just got your treo600, keep the plastic thingy on the screen on till u get your screen protector. you'll be glad u did, especially if you don't have an air can