1.    #1  
    how do i get the ptun skin high fidelity low res on my treo?
    thanks
    Hot sync it.
    Id rather not have a dancing chicken on my pTunes thank you
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I still think I should model for the next skin. But no one bothers to ask me
    With or without feathers?

You know the old saying: Using a feather is kinky, the whole chicken is perverted.

<snortle>
    I am told I look darn good in a bikini...

People do say the most sincere things about chicken, donít they? Well, this chick ainít no pervert (my chick-grammar has gone to heaven). But I do have dreams about Big Bird, you know
    Man I thought I was weird with the whole female cyborg fetish thing but... Chickens!?!? LOL
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    Man I thought I was weird with the whole female cyborg fetish thing but... Chickens!?!? LOL
    You are weird with the whole female cyborg fetish thing. That's another issue altogether.
    I am lost...
    Eh? You dream of Big Bird, my avatar is cyborg chick Alita from Battle Angel manga (Japanese graphic novels)... I guess Im the one who's lost This is what happens when I try to make a funny
    I still don't get it. And I thought I am a Chick with above-average IQ.
    (Alli: Got any clues for me, or should I just leave this alone?)
    Unless you're a Chick with an above average IQ and some metal parts....
    Phew. Thanks for the tip. I really can?t afford to lose more feathers over this one.
    somehow this reminded me of an old joke...

Do you know the difference between 'kinky' and 'perverted'?
    its 'kinky' when you use a feather while "doing it".

its 'perverted' if you use the whole chicken.

(no offense, chick-dance)
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    its 'kinky' when you use a feather while "doing it".

its 'perverted' if you use the whole chicken.

(no offense, chick-dance)
    Scroll back, nudist. I already went through all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Scroll back, nudist. I already went through all that.
    dohhh!
    geeez. missed alot of the posts somehow. damn alzheimers kickin' in again..
    I am told I look darn good in a bikini...
    There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path ... show us.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Perhaps one day, when I am braver, my avatar will show how beautiful my feathers look in a pink bikini. But I trust my weakness to keep me sane.
    You look pretty good in your avatar now, chicky..
    it'd be hard to hit dancing chicken buttons... they are already pretty small