1.    #1  
    Need software to hide or copy-unprotect apps in ROM or FLASH. Does anyone know of an app that will do this?
    Try FileZ and Invisiable, both at Plamgear
  3.    #3  
    I have filez but that only copy-unprotects, What I want the most is being able to hide apps that are on ROM. Invisiable only hides apps from the palm laucher only, Cache-moi will hide from any laucher but my question is will one of these hide apps that are on ROM?
    deselect the ROM check box on fileZ and you will not see ROM files. Where are you viewinĘ
    deselect the ROM check box on fileZ and you will not see the ROM files. Are you using FileZ or the OE application launcher to look at these
  6.    #6  
    That is not what i was asking with filez, that will not hide apps that are on palm os on your layout. I just want be able to hide apps that I don't use or don't want to see in my palm. I like palmhide but it doesn't hide apps that are on ROM like apps that came with the phone ( welcome, tutorials, security, web, etc...)
    Try the other app he mentioned....invisible. Does exactly what you are asking.

HTH,
    Joe
  8.    #8  
    Thanks I will give it a try and post my results.
    Or just create a new folder or tab in your launcher and move all the icons you don't want to see into it. Cheap and easy, if not exactly hiding them.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.