1.    #1  
    I am currently on t270 #2, the first model had the dreaded flipper-of-death, and unfortunatly it looks like I hit a problem with my refurb. I noticed this afternoon, after eating lunch, that my SIM door, and attached card, had become disconnected and had fallen off. I went back and retraced my steps in vain; I was unable to find it. No local retailers were able to come off a 270 door, and my phone company wanted $70 to ship me another refurb. I just got off the phone with Handspring, and they said that now that they do not actively manufacture the 270 they do not carry replacement parts. pdaparts.com doesn't have it either. So, since I have used up all the options I know, it has come to this. If you have a spare 270, or 270 parts lying around (specifically the SIM door). I will buy it. I will pay for shipping. It will be the easiest buck you make all week

I don't need the card; I have already gotten a replacement, I just need a working SIM door for the 270.

Leave a comment or send me an email if you can help. Thanks in advance
    I have PM'd you regarding the SIM door.
    www.gsmworld.com
    I'm almost the exact same situation, my sim door fell off, for my treo and I can't get it replaced even though it under warranty.

If someone has an extra one, I'd greatly appreciate it, and would reimburse you for it.
    I also need a 270 sim card door. Anyone have a 270 they are not using? I'll happily pay $25 and shipping.

Thanks,

Acadigan
    Try casper on Ebay. He has them all. He is anyday better than going to that SICK Palmone support network
    actually, it's "casper!!"
    Don't have any 270 sim doors right now...do have 180 sim doors though.
    Quote Originally Posted by acadigan
    I also need a 270 sim card door. Anyone have a 270 they are not using? I'll happily pay $25 and shipping.

Thanks,

Acadigan
    Let me know if you need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by caspercanada
    HI CASPER, I NEED A SIM DOOR FOR THE TREO 180. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST INCL OF SHIPPING TO MUMBAI, INDIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by caspercanada
    HI CASPER, I NEED A SIM DOOR FOR THE TREO 180. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST INCL OF SHIPPING TO MUMBAI, INDIA