Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 236
  1. #121  
    any update?
    .no sig.
  2. kresom's Avatar
    Posts
    193 Posts
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    #122  
    Hi,

    I discovered the bug :

    When I turn to history page during active call and finish the call I got Fatal Alert and I need to reset my Treo.

    Fatal Alert:
    DataMgr.c, Line 8589, Index out of range.

    I have T180K, v.3.5.2H5.6. Takephone v.6.00 build(01)

    Bug is easy to reproduce since it happens every time. It is not very often situation, so I may treat it with medium priority.

    Kreso
  3. #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by kresom
    Hi,

    I discovered the bug :

    When I turn to history page during active call and finish the call I got Fatal Alert and I need to reset my Treo.

    Fatal Alert:
    DataMgr.c, Line 8589, Index out of range.

    I have T180K, v.3.5.2H5.6. Takephone v.6.00 build(01)

    Bug is easy to reproduce since it happens every time. It is not very often situation, so I may treat it with medium priority.

    Kreso
    Hi,

    Sorry about that.

    Would you try updating to build 007 (get it at www.shsh.com/products - download the "trial" version and install over what you have) ?

    Also - what do you have defined under "Return after call" section in TAKEphONE's "Handspring Treo" preferences ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. kresom's Avatar
    Posts
    193 Posts
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Sorry about that.

    Would you try updating to build 007 (get it at www.shsh.com/products - download the "trial" version and install over what you have) ?
    Done. Still have the bug.


    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Also - what do you have defined under "Return after call" section in TAKEphONE's "Handspring Treo" preferences ?
    Return after ALL calls.
  5. #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by kresom
    Done. Still have the bug.




    Return after ALL calls.
    So - you have a call (outoing ? incoming ? started by TAKEphONE ? or outsode TAKEphONE ?)
    and then you go to TAKEphONE's "History" screen, and then the call ends.
    (how - the other side hangs up ? you hang up ? how ?)
    What exactly happens ?

    Sorry for this nag, but I need all details I can get...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #126  
    Fixed !!!

    Will be posting the fix shortly...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #127  
    Here you go...

    Please test if this history crash occurs with this one...

    Thanks !
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #128  
    Does this version solve my vibrating issue too ???
  9. #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    Does this version solve my vibrating issue too ???
    You mean the Treo is vibrating, right ? ;-)

    Seriously - what vibrating issue ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #130  
    That when a voicemail comes in, and I use the TP dialog box, it vibrates until I press OK. What it should do is just vibrate once or twice. (Or at least it should stop after me pressing the volume button)
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    That when a voicemail comes in, and I use the TP dialog box, it vibrates until I press OK. What it should do is just vibrate once or twice. (Or at least it should stop after me pressing the volume button)
    Yes - pressing the volume buttons should stop vibration.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. kresom's Avatar
    Posts
    193 Posts
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    #132  
    It works fine now. Thanks Shimon !

    Kreso
  13. #133  
    Hi,

    I have an issue with Takephone and multiple calls handling: when you 2 calls at the same time, and put one on hold while you attend the second one and then hang up on that second one, I am brought back to the Takephone screen instead of the Phone app screen (the one with the hang up, microphone buttosn etc...). You can still talk, but canīt hang up or put the speaker one at that time.

    The solution that I have found is to enable to run through the Phone app options when pressing repetedly the phone hard button.

    But it's not ideal... Isn't it possible to remain in the Phone app by default ?
  14. #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazman07
    Hi,

    I have an issue with Takephone and multiple calls handling: when you 2 calls at the same time, and put one on hold while you attend the second one and then hang up on that second one, I am brought back to the Takephone screen instead of the Phone app screen (the one with the hang up, microphone buttosn etc...). You can still talk, but canīt hang up or put the speaker one at that time.

    The solution that I have found is to enable to run through the Phone app options when pressing repetedly the phone hard button.

    But it's not ideal... Isn't it possible to remain in the Phone app by default ?
    Hi,

    You ca either:

    1. Configure TAKEphONE NOT to return after calls (TAKEphONE's "Handspring Treo" preferences page).

    2. Or - configure TAKEphONE to go to the "Current calls" screen when press & HOLD the PHONE button (TAKEphONE's "Using the PHONE button" preferences page).
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #135  
    my BIGGEST reason for takephone is simple...

    it searches ALL contact fields.. that alone is worth it for me. As I don't always search on a specific field (in the dialer it's only going by the field you have set).

    plus the SMS button is great... I had this program on my 7135.. and thrilled you have a version that works w/ the treo.
  16. #136  
    Shimon,

    One more request:

    > In the Prefs/ToDo/Sort by list could you add: Due Date/Description

    Reason is if I go to see what I have to do tomorrow Today's ToDo's would be at the top of the list followed by the stuff for tomorrow.

    Thanks,

    Mark
  17. #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner
    Shimon,

    One more request:

    > In the Prefs/ToDo/Sort by list could you add: Due Date/Description

    Reason is if I go to see what I have to do tomorrow Today's ToDo's would be at the top of the list followed by the stuff for tomorrow.

    Thanks,

    Mark
    OK.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #138  
    Laissez Faire
  19. #139  
    Maybe this has been answered, but I don't see it. When I do a soft reset often the "'phone'" button runs TAKEphONE" box becomes uncheked and the phone button defaults to the original dialer.
    Laissez Faire
  20. #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin
    Maybe this has been answered, but I don't see it. When I do a soft reset often the "'phone'" button runs TAKEphONE" box becomes uncheked and the phone button defaults to the original dialer.
    Thanks.
    I will check it out.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions