Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 236
  1. #181  
    Shimon

    Minor fix please. After scheduling an event and filling in the Type; Date: Time: and Alarm:, all of course withe the 5 way, the next down motion with the 5 way highlites the "Cancel" option. I think the default should be "Create"

    Any reasoning that it isn't
  2. #182  
    ..... does it exist?
    -----------------------
    www.francispineda.com
    -----------------------
  3. #183  
    Shimon,

    I had a problem last night, and thought I should ask if this was being caused by something else I have loaded on my Treo, or could be a problem? So far, this has always been solved by doing a soft reset. It appears that this happens the first use after a HotSync.

    When using the "Phone" button to start TAKEphONE, the last used tab (on the right) is displayed. Pushing the "Phone" button again should cycle through those tabs one by one (according to the way I have the preferences set). What seems to happen is that TAKEphONE is seeing two presses, and is advancing two tabs at a time, although it seems to try to display the first tab before proceeding to the second.

    Have you seen this behavior before?

    Also, on the bottom line of my display on the "Find" tab, I see [...] and www.shsh.com, but nothing happens when I try to tap here. Is this displayed only in the unregistered version? Could this area be used to display another contact?

    Also wondering if you had any intention of supporting the ICQ IM client?

    Thanks!
  4. #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by a1l3n
    Shimon,

    I had a problem last night, and thought I should ask if this was being caused by something else I have loaded on my Treo, or could be a problem? So far, this has always been solved by doing a soft reset. It appears that this happens the first use after a HotSync.

    When using the "Phone" button to start TAKEphONE, the last used tab (on the right) is displayed. Pushing the "Phone" button again should cycle through those tabs one by one (according to the way I have the preferences set). What seems to happen is that TAKEphONE is seeing two presses, and is advancing two tabs at a time, although it seems to try to display the first tab before proceeding to the second.

    Have you seen this behavior before?

    Also, on the bottom line of my display on the "Find" tab, I see [...] and www.shsh.com, but nothing happens when I try to tap here. Is this displayed only in the unregistered version? Could this area be used to display another contact?

    Also wondering if you had any intention of supporting the ICQ IM client?

    Thanks!
    Hi,

    1. No - cant remember seeing this. Do you have any extension for using the hardware buttons (like launchers, etc.) ?

    2. The [...] displays the number of results found, and the url is just to fill the space. The space is not enough for another line.

    3. Do you mean in TAKEphONE ? Support how ?

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by fpineda
    ..... does it exist?
    Not in TAKEphONE...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by sleibow
    Shimon

    Minor fix please. After scheduling an event and filling in the Type; Date: Time: and Alarm:, all of course withe the 5 way, the next down motion with the 5 way highlites the "Cancel" option. I think the default should be "Create"

    Any reasoning that it isn't
    No reasoning, it's just the treo 5-way default behaviour...
    Wrote it down.
    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    1. No - cant remember seeing this. Do you have any extension for using the hardware buttons (like launchers, etc.) ?

    2. The [...] displays the number of results found, and the url is just to fill the space. The space is not enough for another line.

    3. Do you mean in TAKEphONE ? Support how ?

    Thanks.
    1. Not using any launchers. Phone button is set to TAKEphONE.

    2. That makes good sense. I just didn't notice the count being displayed.

    3. Sorry. I was confused. I'm tallking about 2day. On the Monitoring page of preferences. Was curious if you planned to support the ICQ application?

    Also noticed that when starting TAKEphONE, mine is set to default to the Find tab, it sorts to the first alphabetic entry, but I have a number of entries that begin with a numeral.

    I'm very impressed with your quick response and willingness to help. You know you're going to cost me a registration to 2day as well if you're not careful.

    Thanks once more!
  8. #188  
    Thanks.

    What version of TAKEphONE are you using ?

    ICQ is on my apps list.

    Good point about the numeric entries. I will look at it.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #189  
    What version of TAKEphONE are you using ?

    ICQ is on my apps list.

    Good point about the numeric entries. I will look at it.
    1. Using TAKEphONE version 6.00 Build(01)

    2. Hmm. Wonder why it doesn't show up? Version is showing up as 2.1 Beta, build 04.

    3. Thanks!
  10. #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by a1l3n
    Shimon,

    I had a problem last night, and thought I should ask if this was being caused by something else I have loaded on my Treo, or could be a problem? So far, this has always been solved by doing a soft reset. It appears that this happens the first use after a HotSync.

    When using the "Phone" button to start TAKEphONE, the last used tab (on the right) is displayed. Pushing the "Phone" button again should cycle through those tabs one by one (according to the way I have the preferences set). What seems to happen is that TAKEphONE is seeing two presses, and is advancing two tabs at a time, although it seems to try to display the first tab before proceeding to the second.

    Have you seen this behavior before?

    Also, on the bottom line of my display on the "Find" tab, I see [...] and www.shsh.com, but nothing happens when I try to tap here. Is this displayed only in the unregistered version? Could this area be used to display another contact?

    Also wondering if you had any intention of supporting the ICQ IM client?

    Thanks!
    Shimon - I also have the double screen cycle as explained above. I use the phone button app to cycle through all the screens. SprintPCS phone. I have the default phone app set to cycle on the last screen AND set for press and hold of phone button. No other apps attached/assigned to the phone button.
  11. #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by a1l3n
    1. Using TAKEphONE version 6.00 Build(01)

    2. Hmm. Wonder why it doesn't show up? Version is showing up as 2.1 Beta, build 04.

    3. Thanks!
    Hi,

    First - please install the latest build - 6.00 (010) - at www.shsh.com/products

    Regarding ICQ - what I meant is it's on my "to do next" list...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    Shimon - I also have the double screen cycle as explained above. I use the phone button app to cycle through all the screens. SprintPCS phone. I have the default phone app set to cycle on the last screen AND set for press and hold of phone button. No other apps attached/assigned to the phone button.
    Hi,

    What version are you using ?
    Is it 6.00 (010) ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #193  
    Yes, using 6.00 (010). Sorry, should have included that in my first post on this issue.
  14. #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    Shimon - I also have the double screen cycle as explained above. I use the phone button app to cycle through all the screens. SprintPCS phone. I have the default phone app set to cycle on the last screen AND set for press and hold of phone button. No other apps attached/assigned to the phone button.
    Hi,

    What is "phone button app" ?
    Do you mean Treo shortcuts ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    What is "phone button app" ?
    Do you mean Treo shortcuts ?
    I was referring to the left-most launcher button with an image of the phone on it (my nomenclature surely not accurate and probably the source of your confusion).
  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    I was referring to the left-most launcher button with an image of the phone on it (my nomenclature surely not accurate and probably the source of your confusion).
    I see.
    Are you using Treo shortcuts (aka 2phone) ?
    If so - can you details what options you set in 2phone's preferences ?

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    I see.
    Are you using Treo shortcuts (aka 2phone) ?
    If so - can you details what options you set in 2phone's preferences ?

    Thanks.
    I am not but will download it now from your site.
  18. #198  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    I am not but will download it now from your site.
    Hi,

    Dont get me wrong - you do NOT need it to do what your are trying to do.

    I understand you want/set it to loop through TAKEphONE screens (FIND, SPEED, REDIAL,..), then the built-in phone application.
    This is OK, and you can do this with TAKEphONE alone.

    Maybe the source of those double presses is the fact you set it to go to the phone app on long press, too - can you change that back ?

    Do you have any 3rd party utility that changes buttons behaviour - KeyCaps600, or anything like that ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Dont get me wrong - you do NOT need it to do what your are trying to do.

    I understand you want/set it to loop through TAKEphONE screens (FIND, SPEED, REDIAL,..), then the built-in phone application.
    This is OK, and you can do this with TAKEphONE alone.

    Maybe the source of those double presses is the fact you set it to go to the phone app on long press, too - can you change that back ?

    Do you have any 3rd party utility that changes buttons behaviour - KeyCaps600, or anything like that ?
    Thanks for the clarification. Your understandings are correct. I do not have any of the Treo shortcuts installed, I do have the Treo phone app set to launch when press-and-hold "p", I do have KeyCaps installed. I will test by removing KeyCaps. I will also do seperate test for removing press-and-hold shortcut to Treo phone app. Thanks again.
  20. #200  
    First - please install the latest build - 6.00 (010) - at www.shsh.com/products

    Regarding ICQ - what I meant is it's on my "to do next" list...
    I have upgraded to version 6.00 build 010 and can still duplicate the problem. I think I have tied it down to SoundRec v1.051 and enabling one button recording (which uses the phone button). Once I disabled this option, TAKEphONE stopped exhibiting the double tab advance. I'll check for a newer version of SoundRec.

    BeantownTreo600, are you also using SoundRec?
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions