Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21  
    Ok. I managed to get plenty of Gifs but none of them seem to work in my Treo via LW.
    Smiley says they have to be 160x160. Can a Gif editor do this? Does anyone know of any Gif editor that can do it...I've checked both AniMagic and Advance Gif Animator and haven't figure out how to do it in neither.

    What needs to be 160x160, the pixels, the size...as you can see I'm not very good at this.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
  2. kamalot's Avatar
    Posts
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
       #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Ok. I managed to get plenty of Gifs but none of them seem to work in my Treo via LW.
    Smiley says they have to be 160x160. Can a Gif editor do this? Does anyone know of any Gif editor that can do it...I've checked both AniMagic and Advance Gif Animator and haven't figure out how to do it in neither.

    What needs to be 160x160, the pixels, the size...as you can see I'm not very good at this.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    For some reason, ToySoft.ca requires you to have the registered version of LightWav before they will email you a GIF library that will allow you to play more GIFs.

    I believe, and I could be wrong, that the default GIF library will center an animated GIF on the screen while the one they sent me plays the GIF in the upper-right corner. This means that all GIFs I use should be 160 pixels wide by 160 pixles high in order to appear centered.

    The up-side is that the GIF library they sent me seems to work with more GIFs than the default library.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by kamalot
    For some reason, ToySoft.ca requires you to have the registered version of LightWav before they will email you a GIF library that will allow you to play more GIFs.

    I believe, and I could be wrong, that the default GIF library will center an animated GIF on the screen while the one they sent me plays the GIF in the upper-right corner. This means that all GIFs I use should be 160 pixels wide by 160 pixles high in order to appear centered.

    The up-side is that the GIF library they sent me seems to work with more GIFs than the default library.
    I get it now...
    thanks a bunch Kamalot

    I'm going to register today. I love this program!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by kamalot
    For some reason, ToySoft.ca requires you to have the registered version of LightWav before they will email you a GIF library that will allow you to play more GIFs.

    I believe, and I could be wrong, that the default GIF library will center an animated GIF on the screen while the one they sent me plays the GIF in the upper-right corner. This means that all GIFs I use should be 160 pixels wide by 160 pixles high in order to appear centered.

    The up-side is that the GIF library they sent me seems to work with more GIFs than the default library.
    no. the gif lib is included just that there was a bug in the centering and that is why i've told people to send us email for the update until 2.2.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  5. kamalot's Avatar
    Posts
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
       #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    I get it now...
    thanks a bunch Kamalot

    I'm going to register today. I love this program!
    I fully agree. lightWav is a good step to what the Treo should have had included with the ability to use MP3s (or WAVs) and animated GIFs for caller IDs. I love LightWav.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions